December 2013 Moms

Crib mattress

Is there a brand of mattress that you prefer?

Re: Crib mattress

• I think we have a Serta mattress
  • I'm getting a Naturepeadic Lightweight one.
  • Loading the player...
  • KateMW said:

I'm getting a Naturepeadic Lightweight one.

We got this one as well. It is only 7lbs which is a huge help when changing sheets. I can't change DD's sheets without help bc the mattress is too heavy.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have a Sealy soybean everedge for DS and plan to get another one for this baby. DS has been sleeping on his since birth and its still in perfect condition. It's also very light and easy to pick up
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Naturepedic
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Is the Naturepedic the organic mattress l keep hearing about? I want to check that one out.
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• ktox61 said:
    I'm getting a Naturepeadic Lightweight one.
    We got this one as well. It is only 7lbs which is a huge help when changing sheets. I can't change DD's sheets without help bc the mattress is too heavy.
    I got this one, too. It was recommended in baby bargains so I just went with it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah I just bought it bc Baby Bargains told me too. I'm too lazy to look at all of them. Well, I knew I didn't want a coil one, so that narrowed it down a bunch. I hate coil crib mattresses.
  • I registered for the naturepedic as well. It was recommended in baby bargains and had good reviews online.
  • I think we have a Serta mattress

We got a Serta too. It was one of the better ones so I think it was about $120. It's really nice and two years later still looks like the day we brought it home.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• I bought an Ikea 150 count coil mattress. But...I bought the baby bargains book after I already purchased that mattress and I'm kinda regretting getting the ikea mattress because the ikea isn't even listed in the book. Grrrr. I would get the mattress that @katemw recommended, it is the best.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are doing a Sealy soybean foam core mattress.
  • We got the lullaby earth, which is made by naturepedic.
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
  • Ours is a Sealy....I know it's waterproof also which is a major plus. It's in perfect condition and ready for the baby to use!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LP0198 said:

I think we have a Serta mattress

We got a Serta too. It was one of the better ones so I think it was about $120. It's really nice and two years later still looks like the day we brought it home.
    I totally agree my son still use his and it looks brand new and is still sturdy....I registered for a new one for baby....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"