How are naps going? 

Swaddle/No Swaddle:

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):

Any changes from the previous week?
photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleepy Sunday Check in

• How old is your LO?  4 months and 3 weeks old

What time is bedtime? It is now 7pm

What is  your bedtime routine? change onesie, DH gives bottle, sleepsuit, crib.

How long do they sleep?
    7am-5am, wake to feed before I go to work, back down until 630 when DH goes to work

How are naps going? I can't say that I really know what happens at daycare but better here. He sleeps in his crib now, goes down without a fight (mostly), and will sleep longer if we keep him up longer. 

Swaddle/No Swaddle: Swaddle free!! 

Crib/other (PNP/RNP): Crib

Any changes from the previous week? We added in daycare, so he has been super tired when he gets home. He goes down at 7pm, sometimes 645. We eliminated RNP and swaddle for all naps. 
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How old is your LO?
    19 weeks

What time is bedtime?
    7pm (it was 6:30pm but LO has moved it up a bit).

What is your bedtime routine?
    Play, bath, nurse. She gets in her bath at 17:30. Once she's dried and dressed I nurse her till 7pm.

How long do they sleep?
    This week = between 10-12 hours
    Wakes up at 1:30am and 5:30am sometimes for the day. :::yawn:::

How are naps going?
    Really well touch wood. She has two naps and one catnap ALL in her cot!
    10am catnap 30-40 mins
    1pm nap an hour
    3pm nap an hour

Swaddle/No Swaddle: no swaddle

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):crib

Her napping has improved drastically and she will nap in her cot. Today she even soothed herself to sleep. I lay in the bed next to her but still she wasn't attached to the boob. Result!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How old is your LO? 17 weeks tomorrow

What time is bedtime? 7:30-8:00 pm.

What is your bedtime routine? Bath if it's a bath night, jammies, snuggle with Daddy for a few minutes, then nurse on my bed. Lately she's been falling asleep nursing and then I just move her to her crib in her room.

How long do they sleep? 11-12 hours with one wake up, sometimes early (around 1:30 am) and sometimes late (around 4 am) or anytime in between.

How are naps going? She naps well as long as someone's holding her. More often than not, that someone is me.

Swaddle/No Swaddle: never swaddled after week 1.

Crib/other (PNP/RNP): crib all night, arms for naps.

Any changes from the previous week? Not really... Week 17 starts tomorrow and I'm afraid.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How old is your LO?
    4.5 mo/19 weeks

What time is bedtime?
    Between 8-8:30

Bath, story with big sister, nurse

How long do they sleep?
    Varies... Sometimes until 2am other times 4am. We have 1-2 wake-ups each night

How are naps going?
    If cat naps are considered naps, he's doing great. :/ he takes about 3 or 4 30 minute cat naps each day. I can't wait for this stage to be over.

Swaddle/No Swaddle:
    Swaddle at night, no swaddle for naps. I need to ditch the night swaddle because he's rolling over swaddled.

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):
    Crib at night. Sometimes crib for naps, but usually naps are in the swing.

Not really.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • How old is your LO?
    20 weeks & 2 days

What time is bedtime?
    8:30-9:00

What is  your bedtime routine?
    Oatmeal, bath, PJs and nurse. I can usually just rock her to sleep but sometimes she just falls asleep in or bed while we watch TV and then transfer her to the crib.

How long do they sleep?
    About 12 hours

How are naps going?
    She doesn't nap for me at all but she will nap on the weekends with my hubby and with my mom when she watches her. She must pick up their lazy vibe :P

Swaddle/No Swaddle:
    Swaddle.

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):
    Crib

Last week we stopped swaddling her for a few nights and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but she did turn a full 360 degrees through the night and kicked the front and back of her crib which would startle her awake. Sometimes she got herself back to sleep and sometimes she didn't. We went back to the swaddle.

She also has been harder to get to bed this past week. She sleeps soundly but 5-10 minutes after we leave her room she wakes up screaming until we go in to her room. As soon she hears the door open she smiles (I watch the monitor when it's DHs turn). I'm just not ready to let her CIO yet.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How ya sleepin ladies?
    Not great

How old is your LO?
    5 months next week

What time is bedtime?
    8:30

Bath, bottle, bed

How long do they sleep?
    Between 8-10 hours

How are naps going?
    He takes short naps

Swaddle/No Swaddle:
    We were using the magic sleep suit but he can now wiggle out of it so no more :(

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):
    Crib

No more magic... He gets up for paci adjustments and booty patting
  • How ya sleepin ladies? Pretty well, my 5 year old has had me up more motn this week than my baby :( Baby is sttn.

How old is your LO? 4 months, 2 days

What time is bedtime? About 830 pm.

What is  your bedtime routine? Bath (some nights), jammies, nurse, to bed drowsy or asleep.

How long do they sleep? 9.5 hours at night, about 830 pm- 600 am when I get her up to nurse before work.

How are naps going? Really well. She sleeps about 5 hours during the day, usually in 1 long nap and 2-3 short naps.

Swaddle/No Swaddle: No swaddle for a really long time, we stopped around 2 weeks old.

Crib/other (PNP/RNP): At home, she naps in her swing and sleeps at night in her crib. At daycare she sleeps in a crib for all naps.

Any changes from the previous week? Nothing new to report. Still no interest in rolling. She rolls up onto her side and that's it. We go for our 4 month appointment Tuesday and I'm dreading it :( I hate the shots and we have a new pediatrician that we haven't seen yet, so I'm a little nervous about that too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • How ya sleepin ladies? ugh....I'm so tired these days

How old is your LO? 20.5 weeks

What time is bedtime? It is now 8:30.  Used to be 9 but that seems to be too late for him.  8:30 is working so far and he seems much more rested in the mornings.  And he is way easier to get to bed now.

What is  your bedtime routine?  We start the routine at 7ish.  We give him a bath then I change him to his jammies.  Daddy gets in some last minute snuggles (aka play with him and get him all excited)

How long do they sleep? Well he used to sleep from 9-5 then eat then go back to bed until about 8. But he has been getting up at 3am to eat then back to bed until 5 and then back to bed until about 7ish.....

How are naps going? Much better thank goodness.  I can almost get him to nap every morning now!!  Some days it takes longer to get him down then others but it seems to be going ok.

Swaddle/No Swaddle: no swaddle. 

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):  Crib

Any changes from the previous week?  Well he has woken up a few times about an hour after putting him down.  I managed to get him back to sleep in less then 10 mins with out having to stick him back on the boob!!  I still have to pick him up to do it but it is progress on getting him back down with out having to nurse him back to sleep.  baby steps....
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • How old is your LO?18 weeks

What time is bedtime? 7:00

What is your bedtime routine? Bath, lotion, pajamas, book, song, nurse.

How long do they sleep? It has been all over the place lately some nights he will sleep 12 hours other nights two hours at a time.

How are naps going? About 3 naps dying the day two cat naps and usually a 2-3 hour nap.

Swaddle/No Swaddle: No swaddle

Crib/other (PNP/RNP): crib

Pushed bedtime back by 30 minutes since he nurses so long before bed and he seems to fall asleep easier.
  • How old is your LO? 5 months today!

What time is bedtime? Routine starts at 8. He's passed out by 9.

What is your bedtime routine? Play in the mirror, bath, bottle, read, crib.

How long do they sleep? He sleeps till 4 or 5 am.

How are naps going? He naps well at the sitters and ok with me.

Swaddle/No Swaddle: never swaddled.

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):
    Sleep in crib, nap in my arms or swing.
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• How ya sleepin ladies? Mostly decent sleep

How old is your LO? 5 months in a week!

What time is bedtime? 7:30-8:30pm

What is  your bedtime routine? As soon as she starts fussing, we start bedtime routine. Bath/wipe down, lotion, jammies, snuggles, bottle

How long do they sleep? About 10-12 hours. She usually gets up between 4-6:30 to eat then will sleep until 7:30

How are naps going? Ehhh so-so. Mostly 30min naps

Swaddle/No Swaddle: No swaddle

Crib/other (PNP/RNP): Crib

Any changes from the previous week? She's been getting a little harder to put down. She usually falls asleep while eating her bottle and once I put her in her crib, she wakes up. Sometimes she goes right back to sleep, other times she rolls around making noises until she tires herself out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"