November 2012 Moms
Options

Have we done beach pictures?

DS at the beach. He's not sure what to think about the sand, but he loves the water!

Re: Have we done beach pictures?

• Options

So sweet! Sorry so humongous! WHOA! Lol! Emma loved the sand too, wasn't sure about the water coming in and going back out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    shaunnnashaunnna member
    edited September 2013
    DS loved the water and the tide at the beach. He definitely was not too sure about the sand, though!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read a tip to bring a shower curtain ... so for LO you can dig a hole and fill with some beach water for them to play in...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I wanted to take D to the beach this year but we just didn't have time to make the drive so probably next year.

How did you ladies keep your kids from eating the sand and shells? I can't even take D to the park without constantly pulling stuff out of his mouth.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Here's Harper at the beach at around 6 months old.  She loved it all!  She's such a waterbug. 

I don't know if I could keep her from eating stuff now, but at 6 months she wasn't in that stage. 

• Options
    Cute pics!!! We are planning an early summer beach trip for next year, looking forward to it. A loooves water! and being outside. I want to remember the shower curtain idea!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    edited September 2013
    These are from June. Sunny beach days make B sleepy, but he liked our early morning walks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    The ultimate beach photo bomb!

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"