Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Hypo Ladies-Come In

Hey ladies. So I went to get my levels checked immediately after my BFP and the Dr. Told me that day that my levels were normal but I still need to login to see what they were exactly. My tsh was around a 1 before we conceived. I did request that he test my TSH, T3, and T4. He didn't want me to come back for testing for another 8 weeks but I argued for 2 weeks and he came back at 4 weeks.

I'm curious as to what everyone else's doctors are doing to manage their hypo/hyper and what tests are you getting run? All else fails, my OB will run my blood tests to make me feel comfortable.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

Re: Hypo Ladies-Come In

• Options
    I have a past with a hyper thyroid.  Its been back at normal levels for awhile however it was tested as soon as I got my positive and he wants to test each trimester just to make sure everything stays in check.  
    A friend of mine is hypo and i believe shes getting tested every six weeks.  She is also on medication to help keep her thryoid levels stable. 
  • Options
    Thanks @stephNordenmalm.  I am also on medication but want to make sure I'm being proactive for myself. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have Hashimoto's disease and I am on synthroid.  I go in to my endocrinologist tomorrow to check my levels and for an examination of my thyroid.  I will probably be going to see him every 4 weeks until the second tri when the disease usually goes into remission. 

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"