Trouble TTC
Options

Artificial Insemination

Hi All-

So my hubby and I have been TTC for a litlte over a year now.  I have just completed my 4th round of Crinone Progesterone support, starting my 2nd round of Clomid tomorrow.  At our last visit my doctor stated if this cycle does not "work" then he would like to do Artificial Insemination.  I am totally fine with it.  My hubby is struggling with the thought as he feels "it's not me making you pregnant."  He worries he will always feel like he couldn't do it (although there is no issues with him whatsoever.)  He is scared he will always feel like the doctor got me pregnant not him.  I tried to tell him that it really is still him and that I just need a little help to make it all work.  I also told him I really believe once it does happen we will forget all about this whole process and all that we have gone through this past year b/c we will be so happy and excited.  Has anyone gone through this, or had their hubby feel uncomfortable with the process?  Any feedback would be so helpful!

Thanks... 

Re: Artificial Insemination

• Options
    Hi
    Not sure what re means? I have been seeing a fertility doctor since may. He first found I have under active thyroid, then low progesterone and I have a very unpredictable ovulation sometimes a day after my period ends. The meds have helped that some. My husband was tested and was fine. Someone else suggested a therapist also and I am going to def talk to my hubby about it. Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"