September 2012 Moms
Options

When does BRU typically have their trade-in event?

They do it a couple of times a year, right?

Up until now, we've had one convertible seat (Diono Radian) in my car, and in a pinch, when H needed a seat for his car, he'd use the bucket.  Well, Hannah has now outgrown the height restriction for it, so we want to have a spare convertible seat.  I'd just go out and buy one, and pack the infant seat away, but I truly hated our infant seat, and I know I wouldn't use it the second time around. (UppaBaby came out with a carseat, and it would snap right into our stroller).  So I'd rather trade that thing in toward a Britax or something that BRU carries.

Does anyone remember when they had their last trade-in event?  Is it like a spring & fall thing?

Re: When does BRU typically have their trade-in event?

• Options
    I had read somewhere that they were skipping it this fall.  But, we also would love to trade in our infant seat for an extra convertible for our parents and my sister to use.
                  image     image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Damnit.  This chicco keyfit 30 can go straight to hell.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I heard it wasn't happening this fall too.

We have a Cosco Scenera for traveling.

The Target bab mailer has a Britax $30 coupon. Can't remember what seat. If you decide to go that route, I have a coupon you can have.

• Options
    ambekirt said:
    I had read somewhere that they were skipping it this fall.  But, we also would love to trade in our infant seat for an extra convertible for our parents and my sister to use.
    This.  I think it was on CSFTL, they are replacing it with another event of some sort. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"