South Florida Babies

OB in Boynton/Delray!Boca

Hi Ladies, I'm 11 weeks and looking for a new OB. I prefer one that doesn't have a team of 5 or more doctors. I want one doctor to follow my entire pregnancy. Thanks in advance.

Re: OB in Boynton/Delray!Boca

• Hi there!  I am new to the Boca/Boynton Beach area.  Two friends of mine recommended Dr David Lubetkin in Boca.  He is a little far for me, but him and the other 2 doctors he is in practice with are AWESOME!  He has a stellar reputation and the office is very efficient.
  • I go to Dr Cari Graber in Boynton Beach. So far I'm still TTC, not pregnant yet and I love her!

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
  • Loading the player...
  • I switched to dr Bernick in boca because he wasn't a practice of 5-7 drs like my gyno was. I didn't like that my original place wanted me to meet with all 6 drs and 2 midwifes because they only guarantee the on call dr for the birth. I wanted someone familiar with me. Dr Bernick came highly recommended by two ladies, he is extremely nice!
  • I would highly recommend Dr Xiao-Mei Zeng and her partner Dr Sharon Smith-Thomas.  An office in Boca and in Boynton.  Great office staff and AMAZING bed side manner.  I had an ectopic my first pregnancy and Zeng did the surgery for my original OB as she was sharing call.  I switched to her immediately after.  She was supportive and patient with all my questions/emotions after surgery.
  • I would also highly recommend Dr Xiao-Mei Zeng and Dr Sharon Smith-Thomas. They have an office in Boca and in Boynton which is close to both hospitals in that area. They are so SWEET and super supportive. I just had my first 2 months ago with a difficult pregnacy. I don't think other doctors would have given me the level of love,comfort and support I recieved. They work together but you can choose to only see one.
  • Dr. Ciaccio at Women's Health Partners in Boca Raton!  She's incredible - super professional, very warm, and extremely knowledgeable and helpful.  The office is very efficient and the staff is friendly.  Really a pleasure! I got pregnant 3 months after seeing her (after working with Dr. Zeng for a year and a half with no progress).  
  • Hi, I live in Boynton Beach and I use Dr. Tracey Burton.  I like her a lot.  She is funny and easy to talk to.  She has an office in Boca and 2 in Boynton!  Didn't care too much for the Boca office but enjoyed the staff up in Boynton.
  • I have been seeing Dr. Friedman at Women's Health Partners. She is amazing. I like everyone who works there. Do you know which days Dr Burton is available in boynton office? Friedman is only available on Thursdays and is not working out with my schedule at work.
  • Dr.Ivonne Reynolds I left Bernick and went to her. She is amazing and very supportive!
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Thank you for this post. I'll be moving to the area in January - the father is in Boca and I'll be going to all my appointments from 8wks on down there - Google wasn't doing a good job in helping me lol. 
    Second pregnancy, God willing - first baby.
    BabyFetus Ticker

5w0d: HCG 4,300
    5w2d: HCG 15,179  Prog: 27.9
    5w4d: HCG 18,000  Prog: 39 

6w3d: Heartbeat 119
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"