Pregnant after 35
Options

Not even ready

Who has their hospital bag packed? I'm not even ready.

Re: Not even ready

• Options
    when are you due?
  • Options
    Im 38.5 weeks...I somewhat have my bag packed. Im a ftm and I feel emotionally as if I am a little nervous and not ready. :) I have a sore throat. And a dog with gland issues that needed a bath and peed on the bed when I tried to get her off (oh and she weighs 50lbs) tonight to wash her rear end. I think I'm more upset about this now. Lol :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mindfulturkey I'm not due until November 22 but my baby girl is already over 5 lbs. My doctor is keeping a watch on me because I may also be developing preeclampsia among other things. I pray that I'm not. I'm feeling I should be getting ready especially with these turn of events plus the baby doesn't seem to want to be where she is...contractions, contractions and more contractions.
  • Options
    Congratulations kcs7. Sorry to hear about what your dog did. I had a cockerspaniel that didn't have gland issues but she would pee at the drop of a hat for things like company that came to the door, being chastised, etc. LOL! Well at least you have some things together. I haven't done anything. I haven't even prepared an area for the baby yet in our room. I have three other kids and I was waaaaay prepared before they came.
  • Options
    Thanks DezignedByFaith! The poor thing! this one was more like that when we first got her. She's come leaps and bounds though now. :) I felt like for a long time I had nothing ready and I finally just started picking one thing at a time that I felt would probably be a necessity (ugh I cannot spell today!) and after I got a few things done, I started to feel a little better. Best of luck!! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"