Babies on the Brain
Options

needing some input

i want another baby so bad but part of me is scared of having too much on my plate. my husband just got a new job and he will be gone ALOT!!!! Part of me just wants to get on with it but im also afraid of not getting the emotional support i need form my husband because of his new job but he will be in this new job for 2-3 years and i don't want to wait that long. my daughter will be 2 in May and she is already a handful. i have lots of friends and family that help me but it seems like when i need them most they are unavailable. i understand that babys just happen weather your ready or not, thats how my daughter came around, but this whole planing a baby busyness has got my mind running wild!!! so am i over thinking things or should we just go for it?!?!

Re: needing some input

• Options
    Ask your husband.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    he dosent think i can handle another baby but if i really want another one we would start trying
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mexasam said:
    i want another baby so bad but part of me is scared of having too much on my plate. my husband just got a new job and he will be gone ALOT!!!! Part of me just wants to get on with it but im also afraid of not getting the emotional support i need form my husband because of his new job but he will be in this new job for 2-3 years and i don't want to wait that long. my daughter will be 2 in May and she is already a handful. i have lots of friends and family that help me but it seems like when i need them most they are unavailable. i understand that babys just happen weather your ready or not, thats how my daughter came around, but this whole planing a baby busyness has got my mind running wild!!! so am i over thinking things or should we just go for it?!?!
    Yeah, babies don't just happen. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    MNgirl326MNgirl326 member
    edited September 2013

It isn't a race.  if you are not ready you are not ready.  If your plate is already full it is stupid to put more on it.

I was in a job where it was awful and I was incredibly stressful.  I wanted a baby badly and wanted LO to have a sibling.  But we waited.  We waited until I was able to find a better job and am now not so stressed and miserable.   NOW we are ready for a baby, LO is  3, he is ready for a sibling.   And the timing is better all around.  Had we rushed into something 1 - 1 1/2 years ago, I honestly don't know what would have happened, but it wouldn't have been good.

Cool your jets, get your life calmed down and the try for number 3

Also- DH got laid off while I was pregnant and got a job that took him out of town almost every week.  When LO was born, he was home for 1 week, and then was gone every single week and was only home on the weekend.  It sucked.  It sucked so bad.  He still travels a lot but it has calmed down a bit.    There is no way in hell I would willingly have another baby if he was traveling as much as he was when LO was first born.  No effing way.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"