1st Trimester

How long to wait

How late were you before you decided to take a test? Was it positive?
To call the doctors office?

Re: How long to wait

• I tested on cycle day 31 of a normally 26-30 day cycle.  I don't know when I ovulated, so no idea how many days DPO that was.  I called the Dr office a week later and they set me up with the midwife when I am 10 weeks. 
    DD #1 born @ 38 weeks 11/1/10
    BFP #2 Jan 2013 - MMC found at 11 wks, measured 8w2d.
    BFP #3 August 30, 3013, EDD 5/7/14
  • I took a test at 9dpo (BFN) and another at 11dpo (BFP). I had discussed TTC with my doctor months ago and she told me to call her at 6 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I got a BFP at 10 DPO, didn't believe it until I got  bunch more on 11 DPO.  Called to make an apt on 12 DPO.  My first apt is November 1st - I will be 9 weeks.

imageimage

Baby #1 due June 5th, 2014

• I'm impatient and want to catch a BFP as early as possible (even despite knowing the CP stats), so I usually start testing around 6 DPO. I chart temps and use OPKs, so I know exactly where I am in my cycle.

I got squinters at 9 DPO (4 days before expected AF) for both pregnancies and confirmed with digitals. I called the doctor's office a couple of days after projected AF day passed.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• I test when I start to burp a lot (I mean all day everyday), usually right around when I'm due, and then call the doc after I get two positives. 

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"