September 2012 Moms
Options

Those of you with "uglywhere" chairs...

... how long did it take for you to receive your order?  I read the discussion a few weeks ago about the quality of their chairs vs. PBK and most people seemed happy.  I placed over a week ago and I'm waiting for an email to say they've shipped it.  I happened to check into some reviews of the company and there are lots of terrible reviews from customers who never received their items, items were poor quality, etc.  Just curious about your experience with shipping times.   Thanks!!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Those of you with "uglywhere" chairs...

• Options
    I ordered this past Monday and mine is on track to be here Wednesday.

I would send an email, they have fantastic communication.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Interesting.  Mine was a pre-monogrammed one, so I assumed that meant they had it ready to go in their  warehouse.  I emailed on Friday, so I understand if I don't hear from them this weekend.  I'm getting impatient, too!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got a premonagrammed one. I think it was a week or so? I got a tracking number when it shipped and it arrived when it said it would. They seem to be a great company. I follow her on IG as well. I'd contact them.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I would say mine took a week and a half from the time I ordered until the time I got it, and I had it monogrammed.  I had e-mailed them once and it took a little while to hear back, but I follow them on IG and FB and they have replied to things right away on those, so maybe try that avenue.  They were great, I place my order and then they ended up getting the ruffle one in stock which I really wanted, so I left them a comment on FB asking if it was to late, they called the people that do the embroidery and were able to catch it before mine was done and switched it out for me!

Oh, and once I got the e-mail saying it shipped it only took 2 days for me to actually get it, I actually thought that it must have shipped before the system updated.  I think they are a small company so that would not surprise me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"