July 2012 Moms

Who is still not walking?

Robert could totally start walking, he just won't. He cruises all the time and walks holding one hand for several feet if forced, but he doesn't seem to get that he could walk and isn't interested. He just drops right down and crawls. Who else is still not walking?
GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14

Re: Who is still not walking?

• A few weeks ago Tucker was taking 6-7 steps at a time but then he stopped and hasn't walked on his own at all since then.  I don't know what the deal is.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No walking here either. We're in the same position as OP. Lots of cruising and walking holding my hand but she just refuses to go on her own. Silly baby!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Loading the player...
  • aaaand Olivia is way older than everyone else who has posted. Boo. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Exactly the same here. He wasn't doing anything at 12 months (no pulling up, cruising, etc) and now he does everything except walk independently. If he's really distracted he'll stand for a few seconds at a time. He's got the skills, just not the confidence.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I totally thought Cameron was the only guy left who isn't standing on his own or walking. I know he will at some point so I try not to get all crazy about it. But, it is so darn frustrating!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No walking here either!. He totally could but he doesn't want to. As fast as he crawls I don't know when he will have the desire to slow down and walk, he won't stand on his own either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No walking over here. She's super close, but she hasn't even taken a step. My older DD took her 1st steps at 14 months but didn't walk until 16 months. I'm not worried, but it would be super helpful if she could start walking!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hayden still isn't walking. I've started taking him on one-handed walks outside and around the living room to build his confidence. He can do it. He just won't.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"