1st Trimester

How long to wait

How late were you before you decided to take a test? Was it positive? To call the doctors office?

Re: How long to wait

• I was about a week late when I tested.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I tested 6 days before my missed period and got a BFP on first response and clear blue digital. Test now. Good luck :-)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I tested on Monday Sept 2nd and got a negative.  Then I tested on Sunday the 8th and got a positive.  The first day of my last period was Aug 13, so I was expecting my period on/around the 13th. 
  • I tested on due date with a clearblue digi. It came up positive straight away
  • DD = a full month late. She was a surprise.

DS= 4 days before my supposed period was to start.

When in doubt take an HPT.
    - Use Pink Dye
    - Read the directions
    - Follow the directions
    - don't look at the test after the time limit has elapsed.

Good luck. You don't need to waste a co-pay, or your doctor's time until you reach 60 days (medical standard) without a positive HPT or your period.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• i tested 4 days after AF was due and got an immediate positive. 

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• I tested when I was about 2 days late.  I actually thought it would be negative, because I had pretty bad "PMS" symptoms (which I guess were actually my first pregnancy symptoms).  I didn't believe it, so I tested again about a week later and it was definitely positive.  However, I did use the early detection test.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"