Pregnant after IF

SCH is killing my nerves. More bleed (TMI)

I have had sch since 11 weeks. It has mostly been intermittent bleeding and spotting, except for a few episodes of super active bleeding. Every u/s I have (which by now have been 5 since) babies looked good and are active. Pelvic exams show cervix is closed. The most recent u/s showed the placenta for baby A coming right up to the cervix but not placenta previa. Genetic sequential screening came back good. But starting last night I felt a lil "wet" (tmi) so when I went to the bathroom my pantyliner was practically full. I actually had to wear a pad to bed. Here I am at 4am, and I still am bleeding. The pad is not soaked, but more than light. I am so tired of having to go through this scare. I wish someone could just tell me that it is going to be okay and that the babes will be fine. I'm so scared all the time. I am at my wit's end with this. I try to keep it quiet because I don't want my dh to be more concerned than he already is. This is such a burden I just want it to go away. I have another u/s this coming Monday, and anatomy scan at 20 weeks. I just want to have a normal pregnancy, and I am not enjoying all the worry.
On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: SCH is killing my nerves. More bleed (TMI)

• I haven't experienced the sch but I can imagine how scary it can be. I hope that everything works out and hopefully the next scan will give you some relief. Try not to stress. I also read an article that was about ivf pregnancies being more "bloody" than a normal pg. Which I think is so true, I think we've all had our share of scares. Just think positive hun, and I'll keep u in my prayers. Try to relax this weekend and not focus on it. Monday may feel like forever but it will be here sooner than u think.
    TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --
  • I'm so sorry you are feeling this way, and I can completely understand where you are coming from. Dealing with SCH and the bleeding that comes with it is so incredibly frustrating and scary. I started experiencing some bleeding a couple of days ago and had another appointment yesterday, and my RE noticed that one of the hematomas was gone, hence seeing blood. I'm sure everything will be fine and you will feel relieved after your appointment on Monday.
    I totally get what you are saying about having a normal pregnancy experience. I felt disappointed because I had to out myself with my pregnancy so early since I had to go on bed rest and it was not how I expected my secret pregnancy weeks to be. It sounds like all of your ultrasound and appointments have shown really good signs, so I'm sure everything will be fine.
    I don't know if what I've said helps at all, but I just want you to know that you are not alone. Hugs and prayers!
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you are going through this. Hugs.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • So sorry you are dealing with this!
    Me 36/DH 46 Me: Low AMH (.21) DOR, mild endo; Started seeing RE 11/12
    Jan-March '13 3 IUIs Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    April '13 IVF 1 MDLF converted to 4th IUI due to 3 runaway follicles! BFN
    July/Aug '13 IVF 1.2 Long Lupron = 7R, 6F, 2T= BFP!!!
    Beta 1=512, Beta 2=1,368 Beta 3= 4,128
    It's a boy!!!!
    SUA, GD
    EDD 4/26/14

He's Here! Arrived 4/15/14!!!!

September 2015 - FET with remaining embryos
    Twins! EDD: 6/14/15

PAIF/SAIF Everyone welcome!
  • Try and think if it as better out than in, the further you get the bigger the baby and "safer". I gushed blood, but my OB said at least it's no pushing on the placenta or baby and coming out. Even tho that is so scary! GL! It should resolve soon, mine was gone by 26 weeks.
    TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • I'm sorry. I have no words of experience, but I wanted to say sorry that you have to deal with this scare.  

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• i'm sorry you are still going through this... my SCH was at 11w3d with a huge gush of blood but i was spotting brown the week before and OB told me not to worry, it was normal.  after the SCH was found i spotted for only a few more weeks but 10 weeks later i am still paranoid and wear a pad whenever i leave the house to go anywhere.  it's horrible the fear and worry the SCH puts into us!!!  sending positive thoughts that this will be the last episode and next scan will show it's gone! 
    Me (37) DH (39); PCOS changed to Unexplained, changed to DOR in 2012 (finally a correct diagnosis!); 
    Started TTC 2009 with RE after 6 months.  
    Clomid + Trigger x2; 
    IUI + Femara x1,
    IUI + Follistim x2;
    IVF #1 (MDL) February 2013- BFN.
    IVF #2 (antagonist) May 2013, First BFP of my life. 
    Identical twin miracle BOYS (!!) headed our way- due date is technically 2/4/14 but c section is scheduled for 1/7! 

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Thanks everyone. It does help to have kind words and sentiments sent my way. I will update you all after my u/s on Monday. :)
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"