January 2014 Moms

panty line pressure?

24 weeks here, and the last two days I've had a "heavier" type feeling in my panty line area.. feels like baby is getting heavier or something. anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Re: panty line pressure?

• I'm not sure I understand what you mean.  Baby absolutely feels heavier, but not sure if it's in my panty line area.  My panties are getting tighter if that helps :)
  • I'm not sure I understand what you mean.  Baby absolutely feels heavier, but not sure if it's in my panty line area.  My panties are getting tighter if that helps :)

I guess I mean the start of my bump, where my underwear hit.. it feels almost like pressure but more of a heavy feeling.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah I am not exactly sure what you mean by "panty line area" but my vagina has been throbbing in pain for a few weeks now.... must be because baby is getting heavier, and all the extra blood flow. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It's most likely you're feeling the weight of your uterus and baby.  I know there are days where I feel like I want to hold up my tummy.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• If you mean pelvis area, definitely. There are certain times of day where it feels as if my pelvic bone is a hammock for a free weight set. Which I guess it really is at the moment. :)
  • Getting this too, I think it's because baby is starting to move out, and, well, there's nothing really holding it up.  I got a support, just need to remember to wear it :)
  • flufy82flufy82 member
    edited September 2013
    Yup. The top of my panty line (seam?) starts to feel like knives half way through my day.
    I can't make a signature with a picture and/or a ticker for the life of me...

I'm having a baby, due 1/20/14.

The end.
  • My lady bits have been so sore and swollen lately...it sucks and I hope it doesn't last!
    BabyName TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
  • I just started to feel like the elastic is starting to "hug" me a little too tight.  I am not sure if it is worth investing in some maternity panties, or if I should just go up a size in bikini undies that will sit under my bump.   
  • I felt like my undies were getting a little tight too.  I just cut slits on either side so the elastic doesn't feel too tight when I sit down.  I didn't feel like investing in underwear that I will only wear for the next 3 months, and it's a good excuse to but some pretty new ones after the baby arrives.
  • My lady bits have been so sore and swollen lately...it sucks and I hope it doesn't last!
    Me too. Lots of discomfort and soreness down there. I had this last pregnancy but it started much, much later in the pregnancy.

Hate to say it, but I think it's here to stay.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• LexGator said:
    My lady bits have been so sore and swollen lately...it sucks and I hope it doesn't last!
    Me too. Lots of discomfort and soreness down there. I had this last pregnancy but it started much, much later in the pregnancy.

Hate to say it, but I think it's here to stay.
    Boo =(
    BabyName TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"