Trying to Get Pregnant

Spotting 10 DPO

I have question for in of you pros out there. Is spotting 10 dpo ovulation normal for implantation bleeding? I do not want to pee on a stick yet because I want it to be super accurate. I'm just wondering timing wise if that would be right?
image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Spotting 10 DPO

• any of* not in of.
  • BankerBSNBankerBSN member
    edited September 2013

The only way to know if it is implantation spotting is a positive pregnancy test.

So right now it is just spotting.

• Loading the player...
  • NOOOOOOO!!!!! I was afraid of that. Oh well.
  • gscovillegscoville member
    edited September 2013
    Spotting is usually just spotting, actual implantation bleeding is rare. Many many women spot before their periods arrive, myself being one of them. Try not to read into everything as a possible indicator of pregnancy, it will only drive you crazy. The only 'symptom' that's reliable is a positive test.

ETA make sure to read the newbie bog, there's tons of info in there about TTC, spotting, implantation bleeding, and even a handy chart that tells what the odds are of a reliable test result at different DPO.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• I am not a pro, but just wanted to give you another side.  I spotted 9 DPO and 10 DPO, thought I was out, and then it stopped on 11 DPO.  So I tested the next day and got my BFP.  It could be AF, but you never know until she comes!  GL!

Side note, my daughter's name is Anna, middle name Leigh :)

TTC #1 Sept '10    BFP! Dec '10     DD Anna born Aug '11

• I don't want to get your hopes us, this doesn't necessarily mean anything for you, but I spotted at 10DPO with my 2nd son.  I assumed it was AF, but 2 days later nothing, so took a HPT, positive.

The spotting was extremely minimal though.  One wipe of brownish, that's it. 

I'd just assume AF was coming if I were you. 

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• You might be pregnant, you might not be. Other women having spotting and ending up with a BFP means jack shit to you cause there's just as many, if not more, women who had spotting that ended in AF. 
  • Sounds life AF may be coming.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still no AF and only had the one instance of spotting. Testing today. Crossing my fingers but, not getting my hopes up to much. @dkbop1818 Anna leigh is a great name if I do say so myself
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"