Multiples
Options

Piggy back on di/di ID post

So, when did your same sex frat twins not look similar? Did you feel like it was pretty obvious that they were not ID?
I feel like if they look a lot alike people usually test and get a positive for ID twins. However, all my kids look alike at the baby stage so, I'm not convinced. Maybe I have a case of the mommies but I don't think my girls look alike. But my mom and dh say they do...

Re: Piggy back on di/di ID post

• Options
    Oh yes they do!! My Id's are just the same with one oval shape face/head and the other round. Test!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hmm, they look ID to me, but I could be wrong. They are adorable!! Maybe wait a month and if their features still look the same, go for the test!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My di/di boys looked different from day one. One actually looks more like his older brother when he was a newb than his twin brother.

I'd test if their was even a slight chance they were id. But in my case, it's way obvious they are not.

• Options
    It's hard to tell on that pic (for some reason I'm not able to view it in a larger size), but my first instinct is frat. If I was in the same situation, I'd wait a bit to test.
    J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • Options
    WOW! I would get the test. I would feel like I NEED to know ;)
    Racheal- a newly single, student mom to 3 boys 

CC 10/2005
    NC 11/2009
    DC 08/2012

and TEAM GREEN 05/2014

• Options
    My boys looked different right from the start- and I only go to see them in pictures for the first 24 hours.  I could tell them apart right away when I saw the pictures my DH took.
  • Options
    Ours have never looked very much alike. You could maybe confuse them the first couple of weeks if you weren't looking closely
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• Options
    There were di/di twin girls in the NICU with us. They looked soo much alike. Everyone thought they were ID, but they have different blood types. I keep in touch with the mom via FB, and they started looking very different at 3-4 months.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"