1st Trimester
Options

bleeding at 6 weeks 5 days

Went to the doctor yesterday for an ultrasound and found an empty sack. Not to mention I have been bleeding (nothing severe, more spotting) since yesterday. I am waiting for the doctor to call me back with my blood test results and have another ultrasound scheduled in a week. I am so scared! Has anyone had experience with this? Advice and support is needed!

Re: bleeding at 6 weeks 5 days

• Options
    I don't have any advice, but I'm sorry your going through this :(

• Options
    I hope you get some good news. I went to the ER last night for light cramping and spotting and they couldn't tell me much of anything other then it could be a miscarriage.. A threatened miscarriage. The ultrasound showed I'm 5-6 weeks but no heartbeat. I have an OB appointment Wed morning. Please keep us posted. Prayers your way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Any chance your dates could be wrong? I had this with my first pregnancy and it didn't end well. We went back a week later for another u/s and still no baby. Some stories do end happily though, so you're just in that awful limbo period. Hang in there!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    I hope your ultrasound goes well! Mine is on Thursday. Miracles can happen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"