June 2013 Moms

First Ear Infection

jlml2008jlml2008 member
edited September 2013 in June 2013 Moms
My poor little man is 16 weeks and has his first ear infection. My family has a major family history with ear issues and my 3 year old just go tubes in her ears last week. 

He is on antibiotics but today was a ROUGH day. It hurts him so bad to suck and lay down that he went 7 hours refusing to eat or sleep today. Hoping he gets some rest tonight and feels better tomorrow!! I just want to nurse and snuggle him but it seems to just hurt him to bad right now :(
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: First Ear Infection

• I'm sorry! That sounds terrible :-( my little guy was super congested for about a week and it made it so hard for him to sleep or eat. I hated not being able to do anything to help. I hope your DS starts feeling better ASAP

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Poor guy. Hope he starts feeling better and gets some sleep.

• Loading the player...
  • Oh no! I'm so sorry. I can't imagine 7 hours without LO eating or sleeping and in pain. Hope he starts feeling better soon. (I have a history of ear infections. :( not looking forward to what that means for my little guy)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"