Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Best "first" walking shoes?

I know we got baby Jordans for my DS and I am sure they were not a good choice for his first shoe.  I want to get DD something more orthopedically correct.  I'd appreciate your recommendations!  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Best "first" walking shoes?

• Stride rite shoes are the best imo. Plus they will properly measure him.

• I'm a big pedipeds fan.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I just asked my Pedi this and she recommended anything flexible you can bend in half, like Robeez or Pediped

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Go to a kids shoe store and have them fit him. The store where I take ds1 won't recommend shoes more then robeze for ds2 because he isn't walking yet. But they measure his foot so he can get use to it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • My kids have to wear hard sole she's once they crawl per daycare policies ( to recent foot injuries). With that said their feet are tiny and it's impossible to finds them ... Even stride rite starts in a 2 and are 2 big. Both started with size 1 Nike's and their feet are fine. DD is still wearing hers ... DS at age 2 is just now wearing a size 5 and typically wears Adidas Gazelles or Pumas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+
  • We're a big fan of stride-rites. They are flexible enough that she didn't feel like she has these big cumbersome things on her feet. And they always measure her foot.

Stride rite also has some outlets, so you can check to see if they have any outlet stores close to you. I save a lot of money that way.
    After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

• See Kai Run were our favorites

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"