*realisticdreams*

How did the MRI go?
           image      image      image

Re: *realisticdreams*

• Options
    JoJoGee said:
    How did the MRI go?
    Ehhhhh.  

Versed was great..made her super loopy and only took one dose lol usually takes two.  However, waking up was awful.  Took over an hour and it was full of hysterical screaming.  We see the neurosurgeon tomorrow afternoon, have the CD's and I could look a them (I have the dicom reader on my computer..i know i'm a freak..) but I just don't have it in me.  

She was so incredibly awesome though, I love her so much.  She never once shed a tear before going back or complained.  I'm just glad she's back to her normal self and we will find out tomorrow I guess.
    DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• Options
    Good luck!

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    follow up was reschedule our NS had a family emergency!  
    DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• Options
    Poop
               image      image      image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"