January 2013 Moms

Bf mamas who have gotten their period back...

Once you got it, was it back for good? Or is it still sporadic? If it went back to regular is it about the same as before baby?

I got mine back last month so I'm waiting for it to come again but it's not. I'm sure my cycles just aren't completely back to normal yet but at the same time I have that "omg I'm late" feeling.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Bf mamas who have gotten their period back...

• Mine started 6 months pp. It's been back to normal for me. Before pregnancy I was very regular. Minus a few days here and there, it is the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got it 3 mos postpartum and it has been totally wonky and unpredictable.  I've been charting and only actually ovulated twice despite six cycles so far. Blah
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • i still havent gotten mine back yet. I'm starting to worry
  • I got mine back last month and it was pretty light.  I'm now 4 days late but I know it's just a wonky cycle and I haven't evened out yet so I'm not worried.

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

• My returned exactly 6 months pp. It's been pretty regular, but it is a bit lighter than it used to be. I keep expecting there to be more irregularity to it since I am still BFing, but I am not complaining about the regularity.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• i still havent gotten mine back yet. I'm starting to worry

Are you still BFing? My friend is 14mos PP, still BFing and no AF. Totally normal.
  • Mine is still wonky and all over the place.  I have only had 3 periods since DS was born, the first being when he was around 4 1/2 months old.  I was very regular before DS and hopefully that will be the case when DS eventually weans.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got min 4months pp and it has been regular every month. DS started sttn at 4months so I think that it why I got it then. The only issues Ive had are feedings during my period. i thin it effects the flovor of my milk. Ds once a month is fussy on and off the boob and eats more solids. as soon as AF is gone, he is a booby man again! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"