Blended Families

So sad.....

I don't know if anyone followed this case.... But it looks like Baby Veronica has been returned to her adoptive parents after spending 2 years with her bio dad. Now, I am not sure what is right or wrong here.....but I feel so bad for that little girl who was ripped from her "parents" at 2 years old....and now at 4 has been ripped again from her bio dad? When does it end? And what about when this little girl is an adult and discovers that her bio dad fought so hard for her and wanted her, and her adoptive parents took her away from him? I feel for both sides. I just don't know....I feel like the real loser here is that baby girl.

Re: So sad.....

• She shouldnt have been taken from her adoptive parents to begin with. Shes like 1% Native and the law was used to manipulate the system.
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree that the law used in order for bio dad to get custody was misused....my point I guess is that the little girl is a ping pong ball because of the stupid court system. I feel bad for her. 2 years with one set of parents and 2 years with another. What a confusing thing......
  • Didn't read the article so I'm not sure if it was addressed, but a lot of people were suspicious that the higher-ups in the Cherokee nation (sorry, not sure of the exact nomenclature) were the real driving force.  I have heard that this was a "test case" of sorts and that the father would not have pushed the issue without outside involvement.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"