Pregnant after 35

looking for a lightweight stroller that isn't an umbrella stroller

hi, any suggestions? i have a graco from my first pregnancy. although it holds TONS of stuff, it is pretty bulky and lightweight. 
it was great for running to shops, etc., but now i live in burbs and sadly, drive the car most places. i am overwhelmed with
all of these new choices in strollers, but nothing really stands out that is lightweight and is NOT an umbrella stroller. im hoping
i am overlooking something on the market. any suggestions would be so helpful. thank you.

Re: looking for a lightweight stroller that isn't an umbrella stroller

• Look into the Baby Jogger City Mini and the Britax B Agile. I love the City Mini.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I agree with @ELF4321, definitely the City Mini!! It is so light and can be folded, unfolded, and loaded in the car with one hand.

My Blog (that is not really about eating in the shower)
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the UppaBaby G-Lite and loooove it.  I'm generally anti umbrella stroller, but this isn't your ordinary umbrella stroller. I would never use one of those "free" umbrella stroller type things.  They just look cheap and uncomfortable.

• LucyRicardo3LucyRicardo3 member
    edited September 2013
    You might also want to look at the Baby Jogger City Micro, depending on how much wear and tear you plan on getting out of your stroller.
    It's about $100 less and they've stopped making them, so what you see online (amazon, or wherever), is what you get... definitely read the reviews first.
    They were making this in a double version also, and several twin moms loved it because it was a step up from an umbrella but would still fit in the smaller trunks of sedans at a lower price.
    It may not be "rugged" enough for what you're looking for, though.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"