Blended Families

Go. Away.

XSD just can't shut up. 

XH stopped by to see DD.  He hasn't talked to her in four days and he was playing pool in the neighborhood, so he stopped by for a few minutes.  He walks in, says hi to DD, and immediately he tells me he talked to XSD and that she was talking smack about me again and that I was going to turn DD against him.

I looked at him bored and said, "I don't care."  He started to talk, and I said, "NO.  I don't care what she says. I'm honest to God bored with her.  I don't care what you or anyone thinks I'm doing because look at her. Does she hate you?  No.  Did I let you come here? Yes.  So shut up about XSD already." 

I walked into the kitchen, and he stopped talking about it.  He played with DD for a few minutes, DD gave him a picture and when I came back, I told him about the field trip, her haircut, and the doctor's visit coming up.  He was respectful and we were fine.  I won't allow this often, but DD mentioned earlier in a sad voice she was missing her dad and he happened to call wanting to stop by.  What a coincidence I find out that XSD is being a little bitch again about what an awful mother I am and how I am trying to destroy that. 

It's getting easier.  There are a few other stupid ass issues that came up with XH this week, but I have those resolved and plan to do the exact same thing every time from now on. It's simple.  I'm just not discussing stupid bullshit anymore.  It's insane.  He and his family will have to play their stupid drama games without me.

"he offered her the world. she said she had her own" - poet Monique Duval

Re: Go. Away.

• Good for you!
    image "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.
  • It helps to realize I'm dealing with really fucked up people. And this past week I had an epiphany that I am just as bat shit crazy to continue to play this game.

It's absolutely insane for XSD to keep continuing with this crap when we have not had contact with her and she has no idea what is going on here with DD, myself and XH. It's just nuts for XH to keep entertaining her in these thoughts as well.

XSD and XH are very, very, VERY insecure people. DD and I are threats to them. But that threat is made up in their own minds and their own doing. They can fuss and stew all they want. DD and I are going about our lives. Happily. 

"he offered her the world. she said she had her own" - poet Monique Duval
  • Loading the player...
  • Good for you, J. Keep it up and don't entertain the crazies.
  • Good for you!!  They will realize at some point (maybe) that you are the problem, they are!

• Good job ignoring the crazy!
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"