Eco-Friendly Family

Good, cost effective non-leaky safe disposable diaper?

Can anyone recommend a brand of disposable diapers that are chlorine-free? Seventh generation is cheap but we had a LOT of problems with leakage. Then we switched to BabyGanics. I love the wipes they make and am sticking with those but the diapers are pricey when we cant find a sale and I'd like to find an alternative.
BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Good, cost effective non-leaky safe disposable diaper?

• I've heard good things about the honest co. , I don't know the cost though

Me:32 DH:34 
    Sept. 2008 Ditched the BC, began TTC so happy and fun 
    Feb. 2009 Started charting/timed IC 
    Mar. 2011 RE Appt. 
    Apr. 2011 HSG good SA good Labwork good Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 
    Nov. 2011 Clomid/HCG/TI/Progesterone=BFN 
    Dec. 2011 Clomid Overstim cancelled cycle 
    Feb. 2013: Recheck SA-still good Clomid/HCG/IUI cancelled, TI instead=BFN 
    Mar. 2013: IUI 1 non-med cycle=BFN,
    Apr. 2013- IUI 2 non med cycle=BFN  
    Aug. 2013-Diagnostic lap done=Diagnosis s Endometriosis 
    Sept.2013-Non med cycle, TI=BFN
    Oct. 2013-Non med cycle, TI=BFN
    Nov. 2013-Non med cycle, TI, praying for our miracle 
  • BJs sells a chlorine free diaper by the brand generation earth. They're only $19.99 for a pack of around 120?(size 3)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I hated Seventh Generation for the same reason but I  recently started an autoship with Honest diapers and wipes and I LOVE them. NO leaks and LO seems alot more comfortable, and stopped scratching at his diaper. I also love the wipes they are so thick that even with a BM its rare that I have to use two wipes, one does the job just fine.
  • Kroger actually had chlorine-free plant-based diapers. We've also used Naty Babycare and love them.
    PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Honest company has great diapers! $13 per pack, and they have more diapers in a pack than other companies! 42 in size 1 and 2 diapers as compared to 40 in a 1 and 36 in a 2!
    Good price and we love them! Little one does too! But he is good at taking off diapers, I wish they still had the sticky stuff not the velcro! lol But that another story!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• We have been using earth's Best and have been very happy with them. The newborn size weren't great as a lot of reviews mentioned... But the size ones worked for us quickly and we love them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I use earth's best diapers overnight and am super happy with them! We used honest brand before these and I thin they are pretty comparable...except earth's best is a little cheaper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"