Special Needs
Options

NJ or PA girls re ASD/ADHD

We are currently under care at Children specialized hospital and I am really not happy with the answers I get to my questions there.  Thinking about taking my son for 2nd opinion and have narrowed it down to St. Joseph in Patterson or Chop.   Does any one go to either of these hospital or is there some where else you would recommend.  I am near the Jessey shore but, have no problem traveling.

Does any one know of a local NJ board for ASD or ADHD?

10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....

Re: NJ or PA girls re ASD/ADHD

• Options
    CSH was HORRIBLE to say the least.  CHOP isn't the greatest as people tend to come and go there.  I'm in central NJ so that doesn't help as much.  We go to St. Peter's.  Facebook has a few groups that I belong to for parents of special needs kids if you are interested.
  • Options
    CSH is horrible.    Do you like St. Peter's?  I don't mind traveling.   I would be interested in you know of any of FB special needs groups.

Thanks for your help.
    10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have been to CHOP and our experience has been positive so far but we are early in the process. I've heard good things about DuPont Childrens in Wilmington which is not too far from CHOP.
  • Options
    I'm not sure what hospital she is associated with but I know several people who LOVE Dr. Vanna Amorapanth in Metuchen. I don't know how much I'm allowed to put down as a recommendation but you can pm me if you want.
    image "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.
  • Options
    We do like St. Peter's. I'll add the group info in the am.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"