January 2013 Moms
Options

Baby wearing a BIG baby

So DS is 8 months tomorrow and is just shy of 25lbs. I have a bjorn but he's just too heavy for me to wear in that. Does anyone have a big baby and baby wear? If so do you recommend your carrier? Lots of you ladies on here love your ergo but I don't know if any of you have giant babies like me! Lol! I'd love to be able to go for walks or even just to a mall or a farmers and put DS in a carrier. Thanks in advance!
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby wearing a BIG baby

• Options
    Dd is 18lbs and is still perfectly comfortable to wear in my beco. I've tried both the beco and the ergo and they are both x1000 times more comfortable for any size baby.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine is 20 pounds and i love the beco butterfly

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD is 8 months old today and also close to 25 lbs. I have the Ergo. It's pretty comfy. I don't wear her tons because she is so heavy but when I do it's not bad. I have had back surgery too so I wanted something supportive. I also need to try out the back carry which is good for large babies
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My DD was almost 22lbs at 6months, not sure how much now. But I love wearing her in my Ergo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"