4 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Tastes

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant. (It's actually 4 weeks, I don't know why this sight is calculating it as a week less). It seems that EVERYTHING I eat or drink tastes WAY TOO SWEET! I am pretty much eating bread, water, plain (green only) veggies - others are too sweet, and plain meat. What is making everything taste so disgusting?

Re: Tastes

• Options
    I knew I was pregnant this past weekend, and took a test on Monday that was positive, but this past weekend it was like all the snack food that my family puts out for the Patriots game and I normally wolf down, just did not look, smell, or taste appealing. My family tends to be sensitive right away to pregnancy symptoms though, so I just thought we were abnormal. LOL.
  • Options
    Congratulations! It's crazy to already be experiencing this stuff! My son is 11 years old, so it's been a long time since I've been pregnant. With Corbin all I wanted to do was EAT, but this time around not so much. The tastes are just crazy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had zero interest in sweet foods. The only thing I have really been craving is green beans (from a can). Otherwise I have been eating a lot of "plain" food: saltine crackers, plain chicken, rolls, etc. That seems to be pretty typical from everything I have heard. Food aversions are common in pregnancy and seem to include anything too rich, spicy, greasy, etc. 

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"