February 2014 Moms

Did anyone else's bump eat their ass???

Lol sorry but I'm going to a water park this weekend with my husband and kids for my birthday... Ill mostly be in the wave pool w my dd, anyways was trying on the few swim suits I have to see if I look pg or just fat ( and to make sure they fit) and while my belly is nice a round looking I turned around and my ass is gone! Like goes from back to leg! Lol not sure If this is a 5th baby issue or what but it better come back! It's the only "asset" ha ha pun intended that I had since I'm not very busty!

Re: Did anyone else's bump eat their ass???

• edited September 2013
    Lol! My dh said oh it's cuz ur posture changes while ur pg... Lmao I said thanks dr sears!
  • That's what I was thinking... It's a family resort so hopefully no super models walking around making me feel insecure!
  • Loading the player...
  • Umm. No my ass is spreading by the minute. Not cool.

• Nope my ass grows at the exact speed of my belly.

imageimage
  • DesirreK said:
    I wish I had this issue! My bump and ass are in competition to see who can grow bigger...I think my butt is winning.

This is me, too!
    I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • My bump isn't eating my ass. All of my muscle tone is gone. I officially hit the point where running hurts, so I don't do it anymore. I do other things, but it's not the same.
    Thank god bathing suit season is over and we can hide all the stuff we don't want seen under layers.
  • My bump ate my butt too! I've never been curvy but this is crazy. I am having the worst time keeping my pants up because there is nothing to hook them over! If I could find maternity suspendes I'd buy some!
    Samuel Joseph born 1.11.14. 37 weeks.
  • I don't think my ass has grown or shrunk. I still have #shitfilleddiaperlook with my maternity jeans. </3
  • I don't think my ass has grown or shrunk. I still have #shitfilleddiaperlook with my maternity jeans. </3</p>

Lmao nice mental pic ;)

• Nothing is growing, but nothing has gotten smaller, either.  I'm the never-changing pregnant woman. 19+7 today, & no REAL notable bump.  My boobs have swollen, but that's about it, all the rest of the symptoms are all internal.   
  • I don't think my ass has grown or shrunk. I still have #shitfilleddiaperlook with my maternity jeans. </3</p>

Lmao nice mental pic ;)

Hehe! I think it was HashtagRainbow that coined the term, hence the hashtag. (;
  • bribbon said:

Yes! Me! Kid #3 for me, and I must say I look pretty freaking adorable from the front. But when I turn around, I have Hank Hill's ass! Sooo glad bathing suit season is done :-S

" hank hills ass" ...... Laughing so hard it hurts!!!!!
  • Nope my ass grows at the exact speed of my belly.

this is me too! I was walking next to floor to ceiling windows last weekend ( so in profile) and all I could think was "I know my bump is getting bigger, but am I carrying a twin in my ass?" it's seriously sad (and it's not like I had a little booty to begin with... I have some serious junk in the trunk).
    Suzy & Brian November 3, 2007 "...this one time, at band camp..." ;-)
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #1 2/16/13, EDD 10/13/13, CP 2/21/13
    BFP #2 6/2/13
    Baby J-Bug 2/8/14 My Wedding Bio from back in the day
  • Yes. Also diggin' the Hank Hill reference. My jeans look stupid from the back.
    BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
    TTC #1 since 1/10
    DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
    5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
    8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
    8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
    4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
    RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
    IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
    FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
    Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
    We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!
  • edited September 2013
    Unfortunately, I didn't have much to start with. I was hoping pregnancy might make it a little better but between the additional back and thigh fat and lack of any addition whatsoever to the butt, it has only gotten worse! Good yoga pants do help a little, but not much

BabyFruit Ticker
  • BzeetyD said:

Yes. Also diggin' the Hank Hill reference. My jeans look stupid from the back.

Literally what I look like! Lmao

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"