December 2012 Moms
Options

Accountibility Group....

Good Morning Campers!!!! It's halfway through your week how are you doing??? We talked about our triggers and fears, so today let's talk about what we can do when you encounter your trigger? Fears are harder to work through because they are so real to us! So when faced with your trigger; stress, financial worries, etc...what other options do you have instead of reaching for the snack?

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: Accountibility Group....

• Options
    This week has been going pretty well for me. I am getting back into my routine which helps me from making bad choices. I think in order for me to combat my triggers, I need to have a plan and really retrain my brain. I seem to make bad choices on the weekends and on trips so having a plan would help prevent that. Also, I hope to really make a commitment to work out at least 2-3 times a week so that I will be more consistent. I think having dd has actually helped me make better choices because I don't want her to eat junk so I can't. As she eats more and more table food, I notice my meals become healthier. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My computer was acting up at work today so I wasn't able to post anything after I got this in. 

My trigger is stress, and like I said I am really stressed about money right now.  So, instead of eating I am trying to keep busy.  I wanted to come home and dig into the bag of hershey's kisses today but I started picking up my house and playing with Morgan instead.  If I can keep my mind off of them I won't eat them...although now I want one :)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"