December 2010 Moms

HDBD

Another week down! Any news kat81again2?

Due Dates:
kat81again2 = Sept 22nd
--halo-- = Oct 16th
Jarebearsmom = Oct 16th
LibberDuck = Nov 1st
utlawgirl = Dec 15th
jax63081 = Dec 17th
star1123 = Jan ?
strunella = Jan 28
keags5496 = Feb 9th
ChristineRich06 = March 27th
erind0213 = March 28th
lulu8109 = April 6th
kelcaryn20 = April 7th
Serendipity117 = April 28th
Rainydayluck = May 15th

Questions:

How many weeks are you?

Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date?

Milestones/ questions/ vents?

QOTW: Let's talk nurseries! Have you started or finished? Did you use a theme or just colors?

Bonus: bump pic!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.

Re: HDBD

• 36 weeks team pink!

Next week starts me going to the OB every week. The end is near!

I'm obsessed with our nursery! It took forever for me to find inspiration because I hated everything. So finally I said forget the bedding set and I just made it myself. We are almost finished!

I'll try to come back and add one

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • 36 weeks team pink! Next week starts me going to the OB every week. The end is near! I'm obsessed with our nursery! It took forever for me to find inspiration because I hated everything. So finally I said forget the bedding set and I just made it myself. We are almost finished! I'll try to come back and add one

i want to see the bump, AND the nursery! :)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm still pregnant! This was the day that DS was born, though--this time last pregnancy I was pushing and DS was out shortly thereafter! I have been getting a lot of BH contractions in the past few weeks, sometimes painful ones. Also, the baby has now dropped as of a couple of days ago. This apparently "doesn't happen until labor" with STMs, but I've also heard of it happening a week before delivery for some STMs so that's obviously not true...it's just something that happens very late in the game. So I'm thinking/hoping it's pretty soon. We still want it to be at least one day away because that's when FIL will start his visit in town, so then we won't have to pay a sitter for DS when we're at the hospital. Then again, if I go even just a day or two overdue FIL will be gone and we'll be in the same boat. So I have a pretty precise window I want to have this baby! haha.

OK now let me answer the questions:
    39.5 weeks, team Green. Still no names (wtf is wrong with us)
    Milestones - I'd say the baby dropping is the biggest one right now, also that I just made it to DS's arrival date within the pregnancy!
    QOTW: um, also, the "nursery" is barely started. We have the necessary furniture now, but haven't moved everything around yet (it's our office so we need to move some things OUT of there.) We're also not really decorating or anything, at least not until after the baby comes and things are more set up. And I think the "decoration" might consist of a rug, period. I'm in the camp that babies don't really care. Not until they're older. DS picked out his bed sheets and so his big boy room is something he has some ownership over. But when they're really little it doesn't matter...so I tell myself because I'm too lazy!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Questions:

How many weeks are you?  12 weeks 5 days

Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date? Ultrasound November 11 (so far away!)

Milestones/ questions/ vents? NT scan today, everything look good.

My only vent is that I am going to be paying a small fortune in parking. Penn Medicine just moved a lot of practices into one building. Street parking is limited to an hour during office hours and today I spent $25.00 in parking!! I only pay a co-pay of $25.00 for my whole pregnancy!!! Kind of frustrating.

QOTW: Let's talk nurseries! Have you started or finished? Did you use a theme or just colors?
    I will just reuse DD's nursery. We did it neutrally to begin with knowing we'd have more then one. Although it was converted from Winnie the Pooh to Princess theme,  all of the items from thePooh theme will be put back in place and DD will get her big girl room.

Bonus: bump pic! ... I have a weird bump now... maybe soon i'll post!
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • How many weeks?
    11 weeks 2 days U/S Date around 11/20!

Milestones/Vent
    Well, I keep thinking the end of first tri is near...and it is...but I'm still so tired and so icky at dinner time a lot of days! I just wanna feel normal! I feel bad for DS, After work, i just don't have the energy that he wants me to have! Today we played hide-and-seek. He let me "hide" by sitting on the couch with a blanket over my head :)

QOTW
    We haven't really started thinking about the nursery except that we know we want to move the guest bed to DS' room as his big boy bed, and find another twin/trundle bed for the nursery. Other than that, we'll reuse all of the furniture and just freshen up the sheets and blankets in there:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 19w3d

A/s on Tuesday! Ack!

Im feeling the baby move a ton now. Love it!

QOTW: we are in the process of moving things out of what will be the nursery. It was a massive nesting weekend last weekend for me

Here's the bump!
  • I hit post too soon! Here's the bump for real.
  • How many weeks?
    11 weeks 2 days U/S Date around 11/20!

Milestones/Vent
    Well, I keep thinking the end of first tri is near...and it is...but I'm still so tired and so icky at dinner time a lot of days! I just wanna feel normal! I feel bad for DS, After work, i just don't have the energy that he wants me to have! Today we played hide-and-seek. He let me "hide" by sitting on the couch with a blanket over my head :)

QOTW
    We haven't really started thinking about the nursery except that we know we want to move the guest bed to DS' room as his big boy bed, and find another twin/trundle bed for the nursery. Other than that, we'll reuse all of the furniture and just freshen up the sheets and blankets in there:)

LOL about hide & seek! Hang in there & I hope you find some of that alleged 2nd tri energy soon

• 11 weeks 3 days

Haven't scheduled the anatomy scan, but should be sometime in November.

Like kelcaryn, I'm counting down the days of first tri. I've had more energy lately, but een getting headaches more often. I've had a few good nights where I could play with DS and help with bedtime!

We have an idea if what we're going to do. We're using DS old crib and glider, but will buy new bedding and a new dresser since DS is still using his. We're just decorating with colors - no theme. I think we're going to do aqua and gray.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• AndreaG2010AndreaG2010 member
    edited September 2013

I am pretty new to this board, I did an intro a couple weeks ago. Please add me to HDBD, Thanks!

How many weeks are you? 17w 6d DD: 2/27/14

Boy, Girl, Team Green, or U/S date? Team PINK!!

Milestones/ questions/ vents? We found out yesterday we are having a baby girl!! I have a level 2 ultrasound this afternoon, praying for a healthy little girl and a great scan.

QOTW: Let's talk nurseries! Have you started or finished? Did you use a theme or just colors? Our nursery is currently set up as our office. We have to sell our computer desk before we will be able to set up any baby furniture. I have most of my bedding already though, I just need a couple fitted sheets and need to make/buy curtains. Theme is pink/purple/butterflies.

ETA: Due date

Lilypie - (jCE1)

Lilypie - (mQ2I)

Daisypath - (hLYb)

• I'm such an irregular poster but I'll have at it. I'm 9 weeks, 5 days and due Apr. 25th. No clue what's in there yet.

We are about to move in 2 weeks and the nursery is probably the furthest thing from my mind. I'm hoping at some point I start to "care" more. It sounds so terrible! Right now I picture throwing the furniture in the new room and calling it a day.

Venting: In just a few weeks this pregnancy has kicked my butt big time. I've been way sicker this go round and I'm feeling so defeated by it! Nausea, heartburn, migraines.. I'm no fun to be around. :(
  • lulu8109 said:
    Congrats @smores730!!
    ditto! congrats!

• thanks you guys :)
  • im late, but congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards