Babies on the Brain
Options

If you want to feel better about your life choices:

Google "Baby Hyrah" 

YWIA. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  

Re: If you want to feel better about your life choices:

• Options
    .....what? I don't get it.... What's she famous for? It appears to be a late attempt at forcing fame by her parents? Wtf?
  • Options
    Explain it to the class, please. I don't get it
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whiskey tango foxtrot......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **AGE-32 DH-35****Together since March 2005**  **Not Preventing Since 2011** **TTC since Feb 2013
    Undergoing Testing Starting 05/2014

**Murphy, Thomas & Neko**

• Options
    Oh for fucks sake.
  • Options
    yeah, basically what they all said.  

Mom was a french model, dad is a famous doctor and so they couldn't possibly have a normal baby.  This kid is going to have one hell of a rude awakening when she gets older.  

Can you imagine having the balls to hire a 24/7 film crew? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    I am refusing to look her up on principle, because otherwise that's just proving to these wackadoo parents that their daughter IS the most special child on the planet....

• Options
    I also judge the crew that took the job. DH works in reality tv but won't take any job that he thinks is exploiting kids.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I tried to comment on this and then realized it boggled my mind so badly I was incapable of typing a coherent sentence....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **AGE-32 DH-35****Together since March 2005**  **Not Preventing Since 2011** **TTC since Feb 2013
    Undergoing Testing Starting 05/2014

**Murphy, Thomas & Neko**

• Options
    Just...no.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Options
    I just looked at her fb page. That was a time suck.
    Me too. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance of being normal. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I also judge the crew that took the job. DH works in reality tv but won't take any job that he thinks is exploiting kids.

You never said where he was going.
  • Options
    The parents' genius plan to get famous off their kid must not be working too well...I started typing the name and Google suggested "baby hyena" instead. Baby name fail.
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • Options
    You never said where he was going.
    He said an hour outside of Nashville.  I think he said Millersville? It began with an M.  They're going rattlesnake hunting at some point.  He's not looking forward to it :)

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Just when I thought the internet couldn't provide a more exploiting mother than Selfie. That poor baby girl.
    Does the mom breastfeed her daughter at every available opportunity? And post pictures of it?  Then she can't be as bad as Selfie!

View Full Size Image

• Options
    ::shakes head::

Clearly I am a horrible mom. J has been approached by several talent agents and I have told them all to take a hike. Although I admit, it was hard to turn a chance at being on Grimm away.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    ::shakes head:: Clearly I am a horrible mom. J has been approached by several talent agents and I have told them all to take a hike. Although I admit, it was hard to turn a chance at being on Grimm away.
    If done correctly, I think it can be a great experience.  I have seen very few cases where the kid turns out ok though.  It really depends on the parents, because there is very little positive guidance on set.

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"