High-Risk Pregnancy

Intro here

Hi ladies just wanted to intro myself. I've been on here a few times before so I'm back again. Alittle info on me , this is our 6th pregnancy. I have 2 beautiful DD's.DD1 was born at 34 weeks due to PTL unknown and DD2 FT at 38 weeks with 17 P injections. Bedrest with both girls and PTL.

So here we go again. Praying for a alive baby at our u/s Thursday. I'll be 10 weeks :)
1st loss 8/31
2nd pregnancy -TWINS lost DD1 twin at 8 weeks 6 days DD1 born 6 weeks early
3rd pregnancy- TWINS AGAIN lost both babies at 9 week appt
4th pregnancy- singleton- born at 38 weeks 1 day with the help of weekly 17P injections
5th pregnancy- CP in June
6th pregnancy It's a BOY

Re: Intro here

• Welcome, and best of luck to you at your appointment!  I hang out here because of IC, PTL, and my son was born at 35 weeks.  Currently 31 weeks with my second-very heartening to hear you made it to 38 weeks with 17P shots-currently doing those with bedrest.  
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Welcome back!! I am here due to IC and PTL currently 32wks... Good luck with your appt today I am sure your baby will be there doing it's disco dance :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and good luck!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Best of luck to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"