One & Done: Only child

Ds started piano lessons!

I always wanted to learn to play in instrument but my parents never had the money for lessons. DCP has a piano teacher come to the school offering private lessons. Ds loved his first lesson. He keeps talking about high and low notes and imitating them. We would never be able to afford them if we had two. It was a nice reminder why we are OAD.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ds started piano lessons!

• Money was a big reason for being OAD. We still have savings and retirement and are able to do so much with ds. He is so excited about piano lessons; I'm glad we are able to do them. His DCP offers dance, tumblebus, and piano. They are fantastic.
  • I can totally relate. DS goes to a great private school, and we would not be able to do that if we had more than one child.

I'm glad you were able to sign him up for lessons!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Loading the player...
  • That sounds like so much fun! L is still a baby but he is in a tot music class and my nanny says he has so much fun and loves the musical instruments and interacting with the other babies. Definitely something we couldn't afford if we were saving for baby 2!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • His lessons are Mondays.  I will ask today and check the teacher's website and let you know.
  • That's so great!  We live in a high cost of living area, and there is NO WAY we'd be able to afford all of the things I want to give my DS if we had a second - like KL777, I want to invest in private school, and doing that times 2 would break our bank.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"