March 2014 Moms

Does anyone else love their vibrator? Sorry TMI

So I've been having a more intimate relationship with my vibrator than my DH. I just know I'll enjoy it and I know what I like. It's not that I don't love my DH I just like doing it myself these days being 17 weeks preggo. Anyone else having the same issue? Thanks! Sorry if TMI!

Re: Does anyone else love their vibrator? Sorry TMI

• Thanks for sharing FarmBoysWife! My DH has been taking matters into his own hands too. Maybe we are just kind of on our own now that we are pregnant? I'm really not the type to include him either so I guess it's just the way it is.
  • I love sex - and I love my morning time with my other boyfriend when DH has already left for work - especially since my other boyfriend doesn't really demand that I do any work :) Much more into it lately - but still trying to put the effort into sex on as regular a basis as I can manage - which isn't very regular. 
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I used mine a lot with my first and the sex drive is back now with the second. Might be getting it out soon for when hubby is out if town. :)
  • LW78 said:

Am I the odd woman out who doesn't own a sex toy?

Nope. Me either!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• We have a few, they enhance the relationship well :)
    BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • LW78 said:

No, I don't either. But it's not for lack of heavily hinting to DH about wanting a sexy Valentine's gift.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WoodShopGirlWoodShopGirl member
    edited September 2013
    You ladies who don't but who are interested should have a post pregnancy passion party. I say post preg so you can warm up with some wine. I did one for a girlfriend for her bachelorette and about half of the girls didn't already own something. They ALL left the party with favors and ALL gave rave reviews after. Edit: by saying I did the party I mean I hosted, I am not an actual rep for passion party but there are plenty in most areas
  • I had one a long time ago...but if I even tried to pick one out I would be overwhelmed and bail!!

• We vibe. JimmyJane = fav
  • LW78 said:

I don't have one either!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• My favorite one was actually super cheap and the top broke where the batteries go :( 

And now all I can do is think about my vibrator that's under my bed, but dh is asleep next to me...thanks ladies!!
  • I have one but don't really use it. If my husband found out I was using it instead of him he'd be mad.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I wish I could enjoy mine, but I am on pelvic rest until at least 34 weeks :(
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Kacie said:

We vibe. JimmyJane = fav

Are these brands? God I feel like a prude...need more info before I google!

• Kacie said:

We vibe. JimmyJane = fav

Yes. Those are brands. Maybe on the pricey end but they are waterproof, silicone (sanitary), & rechargable. Plus I think they have good design.
  • Kacie said:

Kacie said:

We vibe. JimmyJane = fav

Yes. Those are brands. Maybe on the pricey end but they are waterproof, silicone (sanitary), & rechargable. Plus I think they have good design.
    Ok...I'm going in...no pun intended
    :\">

• DH and I have a ton of sex toys, lol. My Hitachi Magic Wand is hands down my favorite!
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • You know you must be inexperienced in this department when you need to see a diagram. We-Vibe...very interesting...and on sale on Amazon! Lol

• I wish I could enjoy mine, but I am on pelvic rest until at least 34 weeks :(

Don't own any toys but also on pelvic rest so it wouldn't matter!!! :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out my blog: http://blondheimtwins.blogspot.com/

• Thanks ladies! I was going to take my post down b/c I was so embarrassed, but ya'll made me feel better! My DH actually got me the vibrator early in our marriage :) Maybe he knew I would really need it one day.
  • Kacie said:

LW78 said:

yes.

@farmboyswife rechargeable & waterproof is the way to go. I have to psych myself up just for routine sex. But I heart my toys.

Amen!

• I use mine a couple times a week. It's cleaner, faster & always gets the job done. Love my husband, and our sex life, but sometimes I just prefer to focus on myself.
    Married 4-26-2011  Me 31 DH 28  
    TTC since 12/2011  
    5/4/13-IUI #1=BFN,  6/3/13-IUI #2=BFN, 7/1/2013-IUI #3=BFP!!!
    Little Man arrived 3/28/14 at 10:32pm
    9 lb 1 oz & 21 3/4 inches

• LW78 said:

I don't have any, either.
    Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014
  • Love my waterproof rabbit!!
  • Best investment you'll make. It can improve your sex life with your husband as well. So don't feel like you should hide it. Use it (on yourself) and give him a BJ at the same time - he'll fall in love all over.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• P.s. you don't have to spend a lot. $30 you could be all set.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Omg this thread has me LMAO!

I thought it was just me lately enjoying my vibrator more than usual...guess it's notmal for this stage haha!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• You are not alone sister! I love my toy. I had an Athena's party a few years ago and my little buddy is still going strong. H travels for work about once a month so it's been a life saver!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love my vibrator, but nothing is better than using that alongside DH... Enjoy yourselves ladies
  • DH and I have pretty crazy sex lives... maybe not traditional in some way of thinking :P We have A LOT of toys etc... I LOVE my Hitachi Magic Wand, however I've been going pretty slowly with him because I started spotting after using him back in the 1st trimester. Wi Vibe is also epic.
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• You girls have me laughing! I never even heard of these toys before! Lol

DH bought a "toy" for us almost a year ago.  He gets it out every now and then to use it on me.  It makes things fun, but I've never used it on myself before.  I guess I'm not brave enough haha.

Wife & Full Time Step Mama to an incredible boy! =)
    First Date.. March 11, 2010  Engaged...August 09, 2011   Married...August 11, 2012    BFP...July 21, 2013
    E.D.D... March 31, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• I used to have some cheap off brand vibe that I bought after DS was born. Too afraid to have sex for awhile, but I was crazy horny. Loved it! Unfortunately I lost it in a move and haven't worked up the courage to buy another one :(
    February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This may be my favorite post. I told my husband and showed him the we-vib...lol. First, he looked confused then curious and now I think Ill be getting it for xmas.

• DH and I will be going through the we-vibe merchandise this evening I decided! I have several vibrators that i use solo or use with DH. We have lots of toys.

P.S. I agree with @FarmBoysWife give me your addresses and I will send all you ladies a toy! Everyone woman should have her own toy :)
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"