January 2013 Moms
Options

8 teeth!

XP because I didn't mean to originally post this on the 6-9 board. DS turns 8 months on Friday and today he popped teeth 7 & 8! Anyone else have a LO with a mouth full?
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 8 teeth!

• Options
    Yup! I think dd's 7th and 8th are coming through because she's been super cranky which isn't like her.

My niece has 3. 2 on the bottom and just one on the top but it's completely in and the other top one isn't. So funny.

I just love babies when their teeth start to come in. I think its the cutest!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My little guy has 6 teeth, with 7&8 bulging but not quite cut through yet. I hope soon since he is gnawing on everything he can get his mouth on. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO has had 8 teeth since 6 months. She has been a teething machine!
  • Options
    Mine has none and no sign of any :( she teeths on and off but nada
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Craziness. DD has 6 and 1-2 more are coming in. I can't believe it. What do babies this little need with so many teeth?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I know right.....what on earth does he need 8 teeth for at this age!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This is us too :(
  • Options
    My above post was suppose to quote Jbosarge85 "we have no teeth" - not sue what happened.
  • Options
    DS only has two bottom teeth. 8 teeth?! Wow!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have 5 teeth with 1 more on it's way
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Options
    Wow that's a lot! We have 2 bottom teeth, with two more trying to poke through. And one top tooth just broke through
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wow! I can't believe some babies have 8 teeth! My LO is 8.5 months old and still has no teeth.

• Options
    DD still has no teeth!
  • Options
    I love DS's gummy baby smile and I'm so glad he has no teeth yet! I tell him to take his time growing them since he's got the rest of his life to have teeth.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    DS will be 9 months on Monday and he is popping 5 & 6 right now. I love his little teeth, between those and how much his face is slimming down and he is loosing all that baby fluff he looks like a little boy and not a baby....(sniffle sniffle)

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Mine has none and no sign of any :( she teeths on and off but nada
    DS2 doesn't have any yet either! always chewing and drooling like crazy but nothing....
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It looks like my DD is about to go from 2 teeth to 6. 2 more bottom teeth broke through this weekend. Today my DH said she was screaming since she woke up this morning, and was generally miserable at daycare. When I tried to feed her this evening I realized that the 2 top teeth were about to break through, so she was probably in pain all day. :(
    image ?/25 my chart image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"