Special Needs
Options

DS is out of his surgeries

Terrence is out of his surgeries and is on morphine (I don't like this all, I remembered when they gave me morphine after my c-section). 

He won't be fed formula / milk until tomorrow and is on IV fluids to drain the g-tube.  He will need a blood transfusion later today because his blood was low post-op. I know he's in so much pain and my heart breaks just thinking about it. 

Thank you for your warm thoughts and prayers!  I will see him later tonight at the hospital.  

Re: DS is out of his surgeries

• Options
    Well at least it's over.  I know it so hard to think of someone you love so much being in pain.  Stay strong!
  • Options

I hope he has a quick recovery!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so good to hear- it sounds like it all went ok.  It won't be long & you'll have that precious baby home with you!!! :)  I swear after isaac's surgery it was only a matter of days and we had him home with us.  I'm excited for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Wishing little Terrence a speedy recovery.  I hope it gets better for you.  It must be so difficult to see your DS in pain.  We have been praying for you and your DS.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hoping Terrence recovers quickly so that he can come home to his momma. Keeping you both in our prayers! What a strong little man!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"