November 2013 Moms

Things that make you cry...

I have a book full of things.
I've cried almost everyday this pregnancy lol.

What are some silly things you have cried over? :)

Re: Things that make you cry...

• I think I'm abnormal because nothing random seems to make me cry, in fact I didn't even cry when DS1 was born and I find it odd that so many women cry over all these things. I must not have a heart.
  • My daughter plays goalie for soccer and last week she made a great save and I started clapping, and then sobbing. 

Sunday at church the song was so beautiful it made me cry.

We bought a new van and it made me cry. 

I'm pretty emotional lately but it's weird things that get me started.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • JodieArms said:
    I think I'm abnormal because nothing random seems to make me cry, in fact I didn't even cry when DS1 was born and I find it odd that so many women cry over all these things. I must not have a heart.
    my "emotional" comes out as moody/snappy 99% of the time - I'm a great person to be around :-p

That being said, I can't watch that STUPID State Farm commercial where the mom is talking about how life insurance helped them with the kid's illness, and then the little kid tells the agent that his hair will grow back because the boy's did!  Seriously, I change the channel when it comes on :-p
  • I cry every day on my way home from work because there's a stray dog that I can tell is nursing puppies and it just makes me so sad that they're not taken care of and loved! I leave food and water every day to and from work so I at least know she's eating but I just want to cuddle her and love her! I don't because the last thing I need is a dog bite but I just hate that she's all alone.. Oh god.. I'm crying now..

• babymama619babymama619 member
    edited September 2013
    I cry all the time. When I see something especially cute for the nursery, or walked into my shower, or I'm tired and hungry. TV commercials are kryptonite to me. I even cry when retelling about something I cried about. It's ridiculous.

• hologram87hologram87 member
    edited September 2013
    I'm weepy all the time!   Recently it's the song "Roar" by Katy Perry.     For some reason I think about giving birth when I hear it and what an accomplishment it is or something.  I don't know.  But tears, every time!

I've also cried about not having any more Raisin Bran, DH not going to get me a happy meal, and last night I cried when DD wouldn't brush her teeth.   those are just a few examples.   Oh, and that gum commercial where the dad makes his daughter cranes from the wrappers...   here, I found it for the other weepy moms out there...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxZu-6jewL4

More tears with this pregnancy than with last, that's for sure!
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Commercials suck lately.  The State Farm one always gets to me, as does the one PP stated with the gum wrappers.  The Cheerios one with the little boy asking his mom if grandma ate Cheerios gets me as does the Iams commercial with the big dog.  When they go "he's a big tough guy but when it comes to Gwen, he's putty in her hands" (as this little girl plays dress up this huge dog - great dane?).  Stupid commercials!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• That State Farm one gets to me every time. I think it gets to me so much because I worked with Make A Wish kids for a few years and they were so sweet like him. Reminds me of a few of the ones that didn't make it :( The two Cheerio commercials; the one with the mom/son talking about grandma and then the one where the little girl pours the Cheerios on her dads heart.

What really gets to me though, is looking at pictures from before all of the family tragedy in M's family. There is one of everyone happy and healthy at Thanksgiving and I remember when we first started dating, I realized I NEEDED to be part of this family just from looking at that picture. Makes me sob like a baby every time because our daughter will never experience the family the way it was.
  • Everything makes me cry...it's sad.  For example, I cried the other night at the dinner table because I splurged and bought DH, DS, and I these super awesome and super expensive steaks for dinner that I cooked on the grill, but when I sat down to eat, they were OVER cooked!!!!  You can't save an OVER cooked steak!  I cried so hard cuz I was craving a freak'n steak, but no, of course they were horrible!  My DS and H were literally staring at me across the table as I sobbed.  I was inconsolable.  H was trying to convience me that I was just over-reacting and they tasted great, but I was so mad I viciously cut my "piece of jerky" up and gave it to the dogs.  I had a Hot Pocket instead.  Major breakdown of the day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image
    Andrew Brandon                    Bentley Joshua
  • For my baby shower my sister got LO his first bible and had my neice and nephew put their favorite bible verses in it and I WAS A COMPLETE MESS! As soon as I opened it and saw my nephew's writing I lost it:) And yes my 3 year old neice picked her favorite too! I just thought it was so sweet:)
  • JodieArms said:

I think I'm abn ormal because nothing random seems to make me cry, in fact I didn't even cry when DS1 was born and I find it odd that so many women cry over all these things. I must not have a heart.

I have gotten that way. Lol nothing makes me cry. I get more logical about things and try to reason them.
  • My parents made a slide show for our rehearsal dinner last hear of DHs and I baby pictures set to that song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri...I recently rewatched it when I was home alone and was bawlingggggg about how fast our LO is going to grow up! And he's not even out yet....oy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"