Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  What's the last good movie you watched?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options
    1.  Doing pretty well.  Starting to have trouble sleeping at night, though.

2.  We had a busy weekend!  We went to an apple orchard with some friends, the Fountain Square art fair, and to a HS soccer game to watch a friend's daughter play.  Eli had a great time at all three.  Sunday was church and generally loafing around.  No lowlight.

3.  Eli & I are both getting haircuts today and my 3rd tri ultrasound on Thursday.  Going to visit my parents this weekend for my birthday.

4.  DH is in charge of our Netflix and always picks out ridiculous movies - most of them are usually awful but every now and then he finds a decent one.  I think "The Help" was the last one that I picked out to watch and it was really good - although I liked the book more.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Very tired! DS is nursing every two hours and I'm pumping to increase my supply and supplementing with formula. And it seems every time I settle down with DS to nurse him and pump DD needs something. These two are running me ragged.

2. Highlight: We had dinner at my parents Sunday so we had great Korean food and I didn't have to cook. YAY! Lowlight: None.

3. No plans so far.

4. The last good movie we saw was The Avengers. Although I didn't think about it being age appropriate for DD and the Hulk scared her. I felt like a horrible jerk when she jumped and squeaked.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"