4% 2 votes
Bedshare
13% 6 votes
Pack n Play
0% 0 votes
SS-explain below
4% 2 votes

Re: Where is LO sleeping?

• DD1 was in a toddler bed by this age, but DD2 will be staying in her crib as long as possible.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • LO sleeps in his crib, everyday!
    Even when we go to visit family he sleeps in his Pnp.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DD1 was in a toddler bed by this age, but DD2 will be staying in her crib as long as possible.
    I managed to keep DS in his crib until his 3rd birthday.  I am hoping to do the same with DD because she is a crazy lady.  Hopefully she doesn't learn to climb out anytime soon.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15

I managed to keep DS in his crib until his 3rd birthday.  I am hoping to do the same with DD because she is a crazy lady.  Hopefully she doesn't learn to climb out anytime soon.

The crib until 3 sounds great! I'm terrified to move DS. He is such a wild busy kid. I'm scared that he would never sleep.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • DD still won't sleep in her pack n play or her toddler bed. She'll lay in it for a few hours, but then freak out until she gets into bed with me. I honestly don't even care anymore as long as she is sleeping. She has never done well with the sleeping thing.
  • caffrincaffrin member
    edited August 2013
    SS- DS sleeps in a twin bed in his room. I put a rail up so he doesn't roll out and still after 3 months of this, he has never climbed out of bed. He is so wild and crazy but seems to know that he has to stay in bed.
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • DD sleeps fine in a crib at home.  But she's starting to outgrow the PnP.  We have a couple upcoming trips and I hope she can last in that a little longer.  I'm hoping DD stays in her crib for another year or so (that would be so nice!) but I don't know what will be our next step in travel sleep arrangements...  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I chose crib when this poll first started and I jinxed myself! DD fell out Sunday night and last night was her first night in the toddler bed. She eventually gave up the fight last night at 10;30 and climbed in her bed all by herself and slept through the night. She went down like a dream for her nap. Could it really be this easy? Wish me luck!!!
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I chose crib when this poll first started and I jinxed myself! DD fell out Sunday night and last night was her first night in the toddler bed. She eventually gave up the fight last night at 10;30 and climbed in her bed all by herself and slept through the night. She went down like a dream for her nap. Could it really be this easy? Wish me luck!!!

My fingers are crossed for you!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Crib. Hopefully until college ;)
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• DD starts in her crib but usually ends up in bed with us. I feel like it's going to be a long time before we transition her to a toddler bed as she needs to start STTN first. 
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

• DD is in her big girl bed (twin). I had zero problems with switching her over.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What do I do when LO grows out of the Pnp? We go out of town a lot and we use it tons. Right now he is still in his crib
  • I am planning getting a toddler cot for DD. look it up on Amazon. I don't have experience with it yet, but I can't depend on having a bed for her while we are visiting people and she sleeps terribly when we bedshare.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"