January 2013 Moms

Inspiration for the Day!

When you're having a bad day, everyone's cranky, and you just need a break, just remember that it's the little things... DD wouldn't take a nap today for anything. She cried in her crib, as well as my lap, as well as on the floor, and I realized that the only way I was going to get her to go to sleep was to lay with her on the bed and put my arm around her. She laid there for a little bit, eyes wide open (which was awesome because lately she has not been up to cuddle time with Mommy), just stroking my arm with one hand and holding my hand with the other, like she sees me and Daddy do. And just looking at those little fingers holding mine, I realized that no matter how difficult some days are, I need to continue to appreciate every single moment because this is just a fleeting second in life, and those little fingers will be all grown up in the blink of an eye. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #1 - DD conceived April 2012, born January 10, 2013 
BFP #2 - DS conceived March 2013, born December 20, 2013
Two babies, 11 months apart! We're in for a ride!

Re: Inspiration for the Day!

• My little guy isn't much of a snuggled either and this past week he's actually allowed me to really snuggle with him and today actually fell asleep in my arms. First time he's done that in 3 or 4 months. I love baby snuggles.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"