Any recs for a doctor in Lake Stevens, Snohomish or Lynnwood area for me and my little ones? — The Bump
Seattle Babies

Any recs for a doctor in Lake Stevens, Snohomish or Lynnwood area for me and my little ones?

I had the most wonderful Dr. in Edmonds who took care of me and my little ones and now she has moved.  I tried to stay at her clinic and pick another doctor but I've had so many problems with their staff that I just cannot stand it anymore.  I've gone there for so long that I don't even know where to start looking.

Thank you!!

Re: Any recs for a doctor in Lake Stevens, Snohomish or Lynnwood area for me and my little ones?

• I'm in Lake Stevens and we've always gone to the LS Everett Clinic. I like it because it is small so it doesn't get too crazy busy. We generally see Dr. Jacobs who is a great older dr, he actually saw me when I was young. He is still really up to date about research etc, but still has that relaxed demeanor that you get with older dr's. I've also seen Dr Vijay and she is really great with the kids too. I would recommend either, although we've never had extensive health problems, they've been very good for checkups, colds etc. They are also awesome about squeezing you in if you have a last minute need, like an ear infection etc. GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards