Two Under 2
Options

Best travel bag for the City Select stroller?

Hi, 

I have a City Select stroller and purchased the UPPAbaby Vista Travel bag and have used it for a couple of trips, and overall, it is a good quality bag. If you are not a frequent traveller, or if you only have direct flights with no connecting flights, this can be a good solution to protect your City Select stroller. However, if you have a lot of connections and considering gate check, taking apart the entire stroller at each departure gate, then putting it back together at the arrival gates, can get tiring....Specially when travelling alone with baby. 

I had to lay her down on a blanket which was OK in the beginning. However, now that she can crawl everywhere and is close to walking, I cannot trust that she will stay still while I take this thing apart and put it back together. I am also pregnant with baby #2, and soon will no longer be able to bend down as easily...So...I need something that will fit the City Select stroller - with 2 seats - without having to remove the wheels...

Anyone has any experience with the bags and can provide advice, feedback, concerns? Is there another bag out there that I am not aware of?

- Prampack Universal Travel Bag
- Phil & Ted's Universal Travel Bag
- Bugaboo Comfort Transport Bag

Re: Best travel bag for the City Select stroller?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"