Late Term and Child Loss

TTCAL Check In

Welcome to TTCAL CheckIn!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: How do you react when you hear of others announcing pregnancies?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: TTCAL Check In

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?
    CD 23

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?
    If I don't get a BFP this cycle, then I will be using meds and monitored by an RE on my next cycle.

QOTW: How do you react when you hear of others announcing pregnancies?
    It use to hurt a lot more, but as time has passed, it has gotten a bit easier. Ones that still sting are when people that had a baby after Annabelle was born are pregnant again.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?
    Always missing my baby. We just got back from vacation and there was a little girl standing on the bus in front of me whose name just happened to be Annabelle. She kept smiling and playing with me. It made me happy and sad at the same time.

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? cycle 1 (after MMC in may) cd 21 (10dpo-ish)
    Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?no
    QOTW: How do you react when you hear of others announcing pregnancies? it is hard...it has gotten easier but it is still really hard.  I would have to say my first reaction is anger.  I hate it but it's true.  I try and put on a good face.  I still have issues with people who have publicly announced in front of us with no warning and they knew of our loss...I just think it is such a tacky and selfish thing to do.   
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? AF is due Tuesday so I am in a tizzy...I feel like I am having symptoms but then I am afraid of them just all being in my head.  I really dont' want to POAS until tuesday (at LEAST monday) because #1 if I had a CP at this point I would just rather not know about it and #2 every day that I am pregnant I am going to be a ball of craziness...on the other hand I don't want to build myself up all weekend only to be be let down next week.  UGH!  TTCAL is so crazy!!!

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Loading the player...
  • @mrsgerman ((HUGS)) for Sunday.  I hope you and DH have a really good and refreshing trip to Bermuda (I'm jealous!!!)

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?   CD 21. Thought I was near O but looks like my PCOS is still in full swing.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Yes. If I am not pregnant or have AF by Oct. 10th, I'm getting blood work to test for pregnancy, then going on the pill for three months. This is very upsetting, but I know the best way to regulate my cycles and have a healthy pregnancy. I am really hoping I ovulate, and soon.

QOTW: How do you react when you hear of others announcing pregnancies?   bleh. Still hard for me, especially since we're trying to hard and my body isn't coroperating.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?   going on the pill. I cried when my doc mentioned it. I knew it was coming and wish I had done it back in april because I'd probably be pregnant by now. I know it will help regulate my cycles, and ovulation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?   Cycle 1, CD 23/ 4 DPO

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? No, we just had a consult with MFM that gave us the go ahead to start TTCAL.  I will see my OB again in early November for my annual.  

QOTW: How do you react when you hear of others announcing pregnancies?  It depends, random acquaintances or close friends on FB pain me a little.  However, when I hear of other loss moms getting pregnant I am truly excited for them

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  Just trying to take it one step at a time with the whole TTCAL process.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"