November 2013 Moms
Options

Woke up in the middle of the night

To contractions? I'm not really sure because they feel like menstrual cramps along with pelvic pressure. They've been coming every 10-12 minutes. Baby is still kicking around in there, too. I'm about to call the dr's office as soon as I find the number.

Re: Woke up in the middle of the night

• Options
    T&P'S that is just BH!! Please keep us updated. Hugs!
  • Options
    Keep us posted... DEFINITELY call. At this stage they keep telling me to call them ASAP with anything rhythmic. Even every 15 mins apart.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My ob says to call with any pattern cramping, even if its 8-10min apart.

Is it continuing?

Try drinking a big glass of water, and lie down on your left side.  If they still don't subside after an hour, then I would say an L&D check would be in order - but I'm no OB.
    photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hope it is just BH and little one stays in there longer.
  • Options
    T & Ps they are just BH.  Not a good way to wake up! =(
  • Options
    I ended up having the baby on the bathroom floor at the dr's office. I don't think it's hit me quite yet. Baby is nice and pink. They have him in NICU. All before 10AM on a Monday morning.
  • Options

I ended up having the baby on the bathroom floor at the dr's office. I don't think it's hit me quite yet. Baby is nice and pink. They have him in NICU. All before 10AM on a Monday morning.

Um, wut? OMG. Stats? How fucking scary!!! Glad everything is well!
  • Options
    wait..what?! holy cow how are you feeling is everything alright????

• Options
    I'm still very much overwhelmed. My hooha is sore and I'm hungry
  • Options
    Was your doctor there when you delivered?
  • Options
    justMaikejustMaike member
    edited September 2013
    oh my goodness that's crazy..how is your Baby doing? Are you in the hospital getting taken care of? jeez I can't believe it. Everything right now must feel so surreal..

Well, Congratulations Mama :]

• Options
    Congrats on your new little one, and thoughts and prayers that little one is okay.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Good luck and T&P headed your way!  Keep us posted!!
  • Options
    Thank you guys so much! We're both doing well. The nurse said there's no stopping the baby when he decides to come out. Just foop! And he's out!
  • Options
    What!?!? That is crazy! Congratulations and hoping you and baby are okay!
  • Options
    Congrats! Glad everything went okay. Also, good thing you delivered in your Dr. Office, even if it was in the bathroom! Again, congrats!!! :)
  • Options
    Umm wow, what a Monday. Congrats!. So happy you were at the Dr.s office and you and LO are ok. But still, just wow. I can't even think of any other words

Image and video hosting by TinyPic              image 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Glad you're both doing well. What an exciting but scary morning!
  • Options
    WHAAAAAAT?! I'm literally in shock.  CONGRATS!!  What a morning!  I feel like I need more details though.  I can't wrap my brain around this. On the bathroom floor?!  Is everything ok with LO? How are you feeling? OMG!!!!

This is my reaction exactly! Wow!

imageimageimage

• Options

Holy shitballs.

Glad everyone is okay.

25 People Who Haven't Quite Figured Out Parenting Yet

Lilypie - (TIAf)

Lilypie - (95p4)

• Options
    What the hell? That's a crazy Monday morning! Congrats on your baby! I'm glad you both are doing well!
    Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    Congrats on your baby!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Wyatt Born 09/05/08 MC Jan 2012 MC Feb 2012 MC Jan 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic photo taco_zps623667d1.jpg
    August Siggy Challenge Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Wow. Congrats on LO. We would love all the deets when you have time :)
    Me: 28 yo | DH: 28 yo
    Married 2012
    DD: 3 yo
    TTC #2 August 2017
  • Options

WOW!!  Congrats, and holy crap!  That is why I am not bothering with a birth plan, lol, you just never know what's going to happen!

Hope you and baby are doing well and won't have to spend long in Nicu

• Options
    WOW! Congrats- glad that it sounds like you are both doing well!
    Not gonna lie- this freaks me OUT!
  • Options
    Wow!! What a story! Congratulations and all the best to your baby boy!
  • Options
    Whaaaaaaat!!!!! Omg! I hope all is well! Thoughts and prayers my way!!

When were you do?? This is so shocking! Is this your first? Is LO okay? How are you? Sorry so many thoughts going through my mind!

Congrats!! And sorry I'm on mobile! Take care! God bless the little one! and keep is posted! :-SS :)
  • Options
    Lol there was no time to freak out. After I called the office again at 8:30, I woke up DH, and we got there at 9. 9:30 the nurse calls us back and at that point, there was no break in the contractions. I thought I had to pee so I went to the bathroom, and my water broke. I laid down cause I couldn't move and after 3 pushes, baby was out. EMTs came and brought baby and me to the hospital by 10. I'm still taking it all in
  • Options
    So you were by yourself when you delivered????  I can't believe what you went through! You seem like you are doing so well for someone that just went through this today (and now with a new baby).

imageimageimage

• Options
    The bathroom was small so they kicked DH into the hallway. All the doctors and nurses say I'm handling everything really well. It makes me think there's something wrong with me lol.
  • Options
    Holy crap! Glad you and LO are ok! And bravo for handling everything so well. Keep us posted on how you two are doing and congratulations!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Um holy shit! Congrats but I am literally dumbfounded!!

• Options
    Congrats hope baby doing well! How many week were you?
  • Options
    Congrats one your new baby! I'm sure that was intense! I'm so glad your little one is doing well!

This happens more than people think it does, especially when nurses underestimate how much pain or how close a mom's contractions are. At work the nurse's call them "drive byes" when a mom walks in and delivers.

• Options
    Congrats!  Glad to hear you and the LO are doing well : )

• Options
    I'm gonna have to join the MUD club. I MIGHT have believed you but all you could think about after having a premie was food? There's just too much wrong with this story for it to be real. At least, I hope this is MUD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"