Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Snack tray for Uppababy Vista

Hi. Does anyone know if other brands of snack trays fit the Uppababy Vista stroller? Please let me know. Thank you!!!!

Re: Snack tray for Uppababy Vista

• Options
    I don't know for sure, but I would guess not.  The attachment seems pretty specific. 

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
    BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
    Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Thank you. That was my guess too, but I figured I would ask. Thanks so much for responding!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How do you like your vista? As a FTM- I'm really leaning towards the vista- would love to hear your pros/cons. I love the basket feature for the infant stage. Thank u!!!
  • Options
    I'm not the OP here, but I have the Vista with the Mesa carseat and I love them both so far. The stroller is easy to use and steer, the basket is great, and I like the bassinet.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jefflara I love our Vista.  It is awesome.  We also have a BOB, and my daughter much prefers the Vista.  Also, the bassinet was great for when she was very young.  Highly recommend it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I have the Britax B-Ready and it doesn't have a snack tray, so I got the vista tray with it. Those parts are interchangeable between brands. Maybe britax will eeventually come out with one. I like that I the vista tray pops out and is dishwasher safe
  • Options
    jefflara said:
    How do you like your vista? As a FTM- I'm really leaning towards the vista- would love to hear your pros/cons. I love the basket feature for the infant stage. Thank u!!!
    Check out the UB Cruz too, it's much lighter and narrower and stands up,when folded.
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards