August 2012 Moms
Options

Plans today?

We're going to Baltimore to the aquarium and hitting Trader Joe's on the way back.

We hit this breakfast place on our way out of town and we were pleasantly surprised that there was a changing table in the men's room. That never happens.
Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

Re: Plans today?

• Options
    Have fun @Baker_Bride! The aquarium is a lot if fun. Watch out for the Ravens traffic.
    Not much going on here today. Cleaning and football day. But it beats yesterday when I had to sit through a 3 hours class on sexual abuse of kids. All so I can volunteer at DD1 Catholic school.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    Cleaning, target run and the park maybe. @Baker_Bride have fun at the aquarium. We LOVE it there!!
    100_7533(1) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Went grocery shopping this morning, now trying to get some housework done while DS naps. MIL just texted, is coming over in a bit. The past few weekends have been jam packed, so I am actually pretty pleased with my boring Sunday.
    image image
  • Options
    Lazy morning resting from packing non stop the last few days. Then I have to buy 2 new suits for my interviews this week and then I'm making a goodbye dinner for some of my girlfriends. Home made Mac and cheese and ham steaks!

• Options
    Have fun! We had Sunday school and church this morning. No plans for the rest of the day, I don't think. Just some laundry lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Went for a walk this morning with DD and our dog and then went for a run with a friend on the lakefront. DH is still obsessed with our Direct TV not working.  It is a beautiful Fall day so I refuse to sit inside and watch him continue troubleshooting the situation.   I think we will go to the park and Trader Joes.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Getting over my emphysema-cold that I have going in. I'm self-diagnosing with bronchitis cuz it hurt to cough last night and I coughed all.night.long. BUUUUUTT it's a lovely 88 degrees right now so I have my doors open and a breeze is coming through. Against my better judgement, I'm going to my city league softball practice this afternoon cuz it's the only practice I can make before our season starts on Friday. I'm going to introduce myself as a recovering former smoker.
  • Options
    We took a nice long 2.5 hour nap and then went and took pictures of baby girl with the nice fall pretty leafs. We are going to do some grocery shopping later and just hang out at home. Nothing exciting at all. 
  • Options
    We pretended we didn't have mini colds today and went to a cider mill for donuts and to see the farm animals. It was quite nice. She's still napping so I'm writing her birthday thank yous (finally). Yesterday I power cleaned the house, even got all the floors with my awesome new Shark steam mop (which DH offered as a birthday present, um no, bad idea hon). I'm actually feeling caught up. I just want to press pause for a while so it lasts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We went to the pumpkin farm. The boys are free and it was teacher appreciation weekend so the rest of us got in free as well. We paid for some extra stuff for DD, had lunch and bought some goodies from the country store so they still made plenty of money off of us. Not having to pay $10 each to get in was awesome though!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ks3pink said:
    We went to the pumpkin farm. The boys are free and it was teacher appreciation weekend so the rest of us got in free as well. We paid for some extra stuff for DD, had lunch and bought some goodies from the country store so they still made plenty of money off of us. Not having to pay $10 each to get in was awesome though!
    We're doing the pumpkin farm next week, I think. I can't wait. 

• Options
    @Baker_Bride how was the aquarium? Did you guys have fun?
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    SJandVA said:
    It was so fun! We didn't bring our Ergo and they make you check your stroller, which turned out to be fine, but never going without that again. Howell was obsessed with the turtles. 

We tried to go to the public market but it's closed on Sundays. I'm kind of obsessed with public markets. Oh well, we liked Baltimore anyway. 

• Options

SJandVA said:

It was so fun! We didn't bring our Ergo and they make you check your stroller, which turned out to be fine, but never going without that again. Howell was obsessed with the turtles. 

We tried to go to the public market but it's closed on Sundays. I'm kind of obsessed with public markets. Oh well, we liked Baltimore anyway. 

That happened to me once with DD1. It was the one time I was going to use a stroller. DD1 was not a stroller baby she hated it. Had to go back to the car and get the sling.
    My grandma was just telling me about the public market. We don't go to Baltimore very often and Ive never seen it. I thought maybe she was thinking of something a long time ago. Haha! Good to know they still have one.

There is a neat childrens museum there too.
    Glad you guys had a good family day out.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    Well, today is over, so I'm late to this party.

I took a nap in the morning. We skipped church because I currently have bronchitis. We ran a few errands. DS went to sleep. Now, I just finished my dinner and FI is playing GTA...KILL ME.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"