August 2012 Moms
Options

Legit job(s) working from home

I'm looking for something to do from home, to make some extra money to put in my daughter's savings account. 
Does anyone have any suggestions on something they do? 
Thanks

Re: Legit job(s) working from home

• Options
    I'd like something to do to make money and fill my free time when she is napping. I need a hobby; I sew and that sort of stuff. I might have to check into etsy and see what it cost to have a "store" on there. 
  • Options
    Would you be up for bringing in a little one for childcare? A lot of moms I know do that. I hope to eventually do that.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did childcare previously watching a little one that was 2 weeks younger than my daughter. He has a bad homelife and it just wasn't working out. He wanted to be held all the time, which I get is probably a direct result of what was taking place at home but I could not hold him and ignore my own child. 

I would be willing to give it a go again. Just trying to see what else is out there.
  • Options
    How about a blog/ writing posting?
    Or a company like collections or something making calls at home? Book keeping from home? Filing? What your back ground? Can u do what ur full time job is take home stuff?
    lolololo
  • Options
    If you have a teaching degree you can tutor at tutor.com, you can sign in whenever naps are or at night. Very flexible.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    CPS is involved with the child that I previously babysat. He really should be removed from the home, but it takes an awful lot to remove a child from the home, especially here in Michigan. The father beat the mother while she was holding the baby and also punched the 11 month (at the time) in the face. His head was swollen, bruised, his eye bruised when I babysat and I did make phone calls and they were already aware of the situation. His dad went to jail, got out and now has visitation (unsupervised) with the child. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"