Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Kirkland diapers

Has anyone used the Kirkland diapers, and if so what was the smallest size / weight that your LO would fit into the size 1-2 diapers? I know online it says up to 15lb but no 'from' size or weight...

Re: Kirkland diapers

• Options
    I have wondered the same thing. I have thought about buying them at Costco but don't want to get stuck with them if I hate them
  • Options
    I bought a box of them when they were on sale a couple months ago because I figured for the price I'd try them out.  I think he's been wearing them since he was 9 lbs, maybe even 8+, but definitely at 9 lbs, with no problems.  The tabs may have overlapped a little at first, but there the diapers worked just fine.  Other diapers that size start at 8 lbs, so I'd use that as a guideline.
    10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!
  • Options
    We use them as well.  When we brought LO home he weighted 7lbs 3 oz and the 1-2 size was too big on him.  I would agree with PP and say he fit into them around 9 pounds.  Since then I have been happy with them.
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"